Not Picture Perfect.

Mikeys POV

My mother slammed her door, so what if her youngest son sleeps with random men? So what if her oldest son has a drinking problem? She does so much Meth every day she probably forgot my name! Okay we're not picture perfect and we're halfway a family. Gerard drinks so much he's probably laying in another bar floor right now! I've slept with so many men for money I can't hardly walk! My moms in the next room blazing up!

Since Elena died this family has gone down hill. We're not even down hill were at the bottom of the fucking hill! I heard the front door open and I headed over to see my stumbling brother soaked by the January rain. "Holy hell aren't you cold?!?" I shreiked grabbing a blanket and running over to him. "Can't feel my unfjd.." I rolled my eyes and led him over to the stairwell.

"Alright, we're gonna go up the stairs now so get ready." I said calmly before helping him hobble upstairs. He sat down on his bed and smiled sickly. "Come sit with me.." I did as told. I knew what was about to happen, he was gonna try to fuck me. He always does when he's drunk, then he regrets it and can't change it.

Just as I predicted he put his hand on my thigh, "Okay gee, stop. Your drunk okay dear? Just lie down and get some rest." He looked up and I looked into his nasty drunken eyes and frowned. "Goodnight," I hissed and closed his door.

I heard him stumble around for a few hours then I heard nothing and knew he passed out on his bed hopefully.

Oh well, what'ya gonna do?