Closets.

Gerard's POV
I woke up the next morning to Nick's frantic voice, "Mikeys on the way!!" I rocketed out of bed. "Does he know?" I yelped.  "No not yet." I quickly grabbed my shoes, "and he's not gonna know!" The doorbell rang and I jumped into the closet, "Get him out of here!" I called after Nick who bolted down the steps.

I heard Mikeys yelling downstairs and his frantic steps up the stairs causing my breath to hault. The door to the room fell open and Mikeys voice cracked. "Where is he?" Mikey said calmly. "He's not here." Nick said vaugely.

"I know he's here, God damnit Nick tell me!" I heard Nick stumble and hit the wall. "Tell me where Gerard is, I have to see him now." I heard Mikey whimper, he's crying! Fuck it!

I shoved the door open and marched over to Mikey slamming him to the wall. He looked up wide eyed and I pressed my lips as hard as I could to him. My eyes falling shut as he pressed back just as hard. He put both hands on the back of my neck making me get much closer.

Passion shot through me at high rates sliding over and around my spine. Mikey squeezed on my shoulders as a signal of he needs air. I pulled away gasping at the same time as him. I hated the loss of contact, and needed it back.