smut

Smut warning
if one of you bitches report me I will pull your eyes from their sockets and make you watch as I eat your jugular vein.

:D
Gerard's POV
Mikey and I stumbled to the room trying not to pull our lips apart. I locked the door to my bedroom pushing him back on the bed and kissing him hungrily. I pressed my hips against him hearing him moan and squeeze my ass. "F-fuck.
" He gasped as I repeated the pressing movement with more force.
"You like being teased like a little slut." I hissed licking his earlobe. "Y-yes sir." He said trailing his hands desperately up my shirt. I tensed against the cold new feeling then relaxed into it. "Alright, you are to do exactly as I say when I say." I growled down at him.
He nodded quickly. "Get undressed and bend it over the night stand." I snapped removing my clothes one article at a time. After letting him ready himself I walked up behind him. He gasped as I traced around his hole with my fingers. "You like that?" I said pushing in my finger halfway.
"Y-yes!" He whimpered against my inviting motions.
I sped up adding a second causing him to moan into his hands. I removed both fingers hearing him whimper and then scream in pleasure as I forced in side with a hard thrust.
The whole event went by to fast and before I knew it I was laying down beside him falling asleep.
I'd have to leave in the morning