That was..

Gerard's POV
The guys had some raw talent and the lyrics were simply perfect to my vocal situations. I had barely sang in the car for about two years but I know there's still something there.

Mrs.Edwards sat down on her podium, "Okay students, we have a new student here, I haven't gotten to know him to well but I'm sure he won't mind tell us some things about himself, young man may you step up here?" I nodded and headed up to the small podium.

"Hello, my name is Gerard Way, I'm a vocalist. Uh I've chosen to work with that group over there. I write most of my own lyrics, this is not my natural hair color and I'm from Jersey." I said it all very quickly and loud before walking back over to my spot.

Mrs.Edwards smiled, "Thank you Gerard. So as you all know we are running through the sample pieces that you will all play at the Band fundraising program fest. So we'll start with Kellins group." She pointed to a tan boy and the band membors sprang up and began.

"Met a girl at seventeen, thought she meant the world to me. So I gave her everything, she turned out to be a cheat. Said shed been thinking for a long time then she found somebody new. I've been thinking that this whole time.."

They stopped playing and nodded,  "The rest is a suprise!!" Mrs Edwards smiled. "Great,great, now Gerard's group?" I nodded and the guys began.
"Late dawns and early sunsets... just like my favorite scenes," Damn I sound amazing! "Their holding hands and life was perfect... just like upon the screen.. and the whole time while always giving... counting your face among the living..." A breif instrumental moment.
"Up and down escalators, pennies and colder fountains. Elevators and half priced sales! Trapped in by all these mountains...." I ended there and smiled. I knew the others were smiling to and miss Edwards erupted into applause. "Gerard please explain the meaning behind the song."

"Well, I didn't write this one, Mikey could you please explain?" I gestured back to my brother. He smiled at me, "Well the plot behind the song is about a man and his lover being trapped in a mall during the zombie apacalypse.. in the end she gets bitten.. however if we would have plaid in further you would have noticed that." I smiled back at him.

"Thank you Mikey." Said Mrs.Edwards Mikey softly plaid a cord in response.