Come home..

Mikeys POV

Gerard ignored me completely and drove off. I felt my eyes sting, my older brother is just gonna get worse..please come back ... I turned and walked back inside getting dressed. I have an appointment with my main customer Frank today...

I can't help Gerard he's gone now... I wiped my eyes clean and looked at his closed door. No ones in there, no drunk man,no sober man,no one. I closed my door and stood infront of it.

The smells of Vodka and Cigarettes seeped out and made my stomach turn. I stepped back and quickly left, Why do I care? Hes never here anyway,now that I know he's probably not coming back... now it hurts.

Old suppressed childhood feelings seeped out of my mind and hit my chest. I felt my face flush at all the sick fantasy's and all the moments I could have made them true. The love for the man that helped me through everything.

Come home baby.. my phone buzzed in my hand Frank: hurry the hell up! I quickly darted for the door.

Gerard's POV

I fixed my eyes on the road ahead and pulled in to Nicks driveway. I texted him earlier to let him know I was coming to stay there for a little while. Mikey wont be aloud to know where I am, he can't know and I won't let him. I don't want him to see me like this.

Maybe when I clean up I can properly explain my feelings to him and maybe he'll clean up as well. The fact that he sells himself to other men just makes my eyes burn with anger. He should only be mine! shit! I mean its not healthy. Ah hell!