Musical Talents

Mikeys POV

I forced all the thoughts away and entered the academy. My friends Ray Toro and Bob Bryar were almost instantly in front of me. "Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Mikey! There's this guy in the room and since we didn't have a Singer for the term he said he would love to and holy fuck he's amazing!"

"What's his name?" Ray thought for a minute, "Gerard!" I felt my stomach tighten,how in the hell? I approached the room listening to Ray go on about the details of my brother. I was getting more and more sick of the name but the sick felt amazing in so many ways. It flooded up from my stomach to my head making me dizzy and through all my limbs and tickled my spine.

When I walked in Gerard was sitting in our playing area talking to the music teacher. "I already taught him the lyrics to Early Sunsets." Murmured Ray as we headed over to our playing area. I nodded slightly and quietly sat down maybe he wont even notice me, "Mikey could you come up here for a second?" Said Gerard from the far end of the room.

I sighed and walked over to him, "You never told me that you went to school here!" He smiled down at me and I couldn't help but smile back. "What days do you come in?" I asked kindly. "Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday." I smiled. "I come Monday through Friday so I'll see you a lot." I felt happiness flood throughout me.