Festival

Mikeys POV

Finnaly it was festival day, me,Gerard,Frank,Ray,and Bob had been practicing for days now and needless to say the song was sounding amazing. Gerard was getting alot better as well, he was doing good on my birthday but with each passing day he's becoming more self considering.

Of course my sales still involved him but its nothing I can fuss at him for, I'm selling it. "You ready?" Asked Frank closing the trunk of the car. The others were already at the mall. "Yeah." I said getting in the car.

The radio came on and I leaned back in my seat. When we got there the guys were already at their seats smiling as they set up. Gerard had also worked out another song for us, we knew the music but he refused to sing it for us. So we'd be finding out today..

After hearing several other bands play it was time for our set.
Gerard's POV
"Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes.. they're holding hands and life was perfect just like upon the screen.." The song went on and finished clearly with the strong, "There's a corpse in this bed!" A large amount of people had crowded us.

"Okay this song is called To The End." Immediately the song began with a small set of lyrics from me. "He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb ... he's always choking from the stench and the fumes....The wedding party all collapsed in the room.. so send my resignation to the bride and the groom... let's go down... this elevator only goes up to ten... down by the pool he doesn't have many friends.. as they all face down and bloated snap a shot with the lense!"

Of course I ran by the back up vocals with the guys. so they knew what to do. When the song was over we were rewarded with an amazing applause and a quick congratulations by the mayor. "Damn.." I said sitting down. "Damn.." Said the others in unison.