First Day Off

Mikeys POV

Me and Gerard made our way for our mother's room,seeing as she hadn't come out in days. We were greeted by a empty room with a note center of the dirtied carpet.
Boys the cops are on the way, neither of you are at home right now so I want to let you know I love you.

The note had a scribble indicating she was pulled away. I closed the door quickly and looked around the house. "I'll clean up here.. and when you come back for my birthday it'll be like this hell-hole doesn't exsist.." Gerard nodded and pulled his last bag out to the car with me close behind.

He slammed the full trunk shut for the last time and turned to face me. "I'll see you on the 15th that's only two weeks ... I love you.. I'll miss you." I felt a few tears slide down my face. "Don't cry," he said pulling me against him for a hug.  "I love you..." I said quietly. "I love you too." He leaned down to kiss me but just as our lips were inches apart we both pulled away. "That might make it harder to leave.." Said Gerard opening the car door.

I watched the car fade over the hill and went inside. Time to clean this place up. I started by throwing all the trash away, then wiping down the furniture. This took 2 hours. Then my phone beeped loudly.
Frank: Get over here.
Me:No.
Frank: Now.
Me:Once again no.
Frank: I'll find you.

Panic surged through me and I ran up to my brothers room locking the door.

Are You Going To Save Us (Waycest)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara