Σ 02: The Flower Comes Home

"To make you think you've freed yourself from your Diffride. It's a shame they don't know what you did Diffride with two units and only one of them returned to Cray, I hate to say it, but that's a good plan." Says a girl with glasses who talked to Miguel.

"So I can be close to my queen, and how I help find the right one to be Gyze's vessel?" the blond boy asked.

"Look for people who beat a Diffrider, there are many like Shindou, Shouji, Anjou and the three idiots from Fukuhara. At worst, look for the Peacemaker." The girl was commenting.

"Piecemaker?" asks Miguel.

"The Peacemaker is a living bridge between Cray and Earth, an accidental creation of an idiot. If you fight her, you're likely to go straight to Cray." Answers the girl, who was still hidden...

"Well, I know I have to keep my facade so I won't fight for now." Miguel added... "Something else... Someone may watch you, so you have to be careful that you don't get caught." The mystery girl said...

"You speak of that old man, what's his name... I think Ibuki, that won't be a problem." He answered the very confident.

"Partly, but I was talking about your former teammates Onimaru Kazumi and Verno Farenheart." She said. "Well, I'll be on the lookout for what happens. We'll talk later." Miguel said, who was getting ready to go out.

Σ 02: The Flower Comes Home

At the same time in France...

"Do you think I'll be able to get into the Euro League with this?" Tokoha was asking Akane.

"Yeah, that's for sure. You're Generation Master, you won the Koshien and U20. We'll just get your papers in order and that's it." She answers, while they took their paperwork to HQ.

"And if you need someone to train you, you can count on me Tokoha-chan." Jaime appears  in front of them, which catches Tokoha's attention. "That reminds me..." said she, who turns to see Jaime... "Jaime, my brother or Ibuki hasn't told you anything about it." Tokoha wanted to know if there was no news on the Diffriders issue.

"No, not even my Amigo." Answer the young brunette. "That's obvious, Chrono will never say anything to worry me." She answers, at that moment someone is approaching..."That sounds like you don't trust him Tokoha." Says Miguel, who arrived with some documents.

"What are you doing here?" asks Tokoha. "I'm here to drop off my papers to participate in the Euro League. But if you want I can show you a few things." Miguel answers, who approached Tokoha, but she walked away.

"No thanks, when I was in Japan Chrono taught me many things. And I'm not just talking about the Vanguard." Tokoha responded, leaving both boys open-mouthed.

"To... Tokoha... Tokoha-chan, you didn't do that... Did you?" Akane reacts just as surprised.

"Of course not Akane-san, but that's our secret." Tokoha says quietly.

"Tokoha, you have a call from Japan." said a member of the French branch.

"That's strange?" reacts Tokoha confused.

"Anjou, is everything fine over there?" asks Kazuma.

"Yes, why? What happens?" Tokoha replies. Just when Kazuma tries to make her aware of what happened she freaks out.

"Akane-san, get me a ticket to go to Japan right away." Tokoha responds. "Something happened?" asks Akane, Tokoha tries to explain everything Kazuma had told him, so Akane went to her computer and decided to find a seat for Tokoha in the first plane that left in 6 hours. "Done, go to the house to pack your luggage fast, the plane leaves in a few hours." She add.