Σ4: The Masked Girl?

The Next Day...

"Am, could you explain what happened to you and how they were attacked." said Tokoha, who had met with Am to talk a little more about what had happened.

"Well, things happened as follows." She said who begins to remember.

Σ4: The Masked Girl?

"Excuse me, who is the president of the Vanguard club?" Asks a girl in a kimono and a fox mask that covered her face.

"A fox mask? perhaps it has lousy makeup." Rin says mockingly

"That would be me, Hayao Henri, you need something?" Hayo asked.

"I would like a fight with someone who can take me to the limit." The girl answered

"I have a bad feeling. Saya send a message to everyone to evacuate the gym." Shion says quietly to Saya.

"But why Shion-niichan?" she asks.

"Please do it." Shion replied while Saya turned around and followed the young blond's instructions. Upon request, Saya sent the message causing most of the Fukuhara club to leave outside the gym.

"Something happens?" asked the girl in the fox mask.

"I think so." Kaoru says who, after Saya gave the message, she and Am went to see what will happen. "Shion, what's going on?" Kaoru asked.

"I'm sorry, but there is a strict code of rules in Fukuhara and you are breaking one of them." Shion mentioned, who sought to reveal the identity of the aggressor.

"Seriously, which one?" Asks the girl in the fox mask.

"Oh yes, except for cultural festivals, the use of masks is prohibited." added Am, who realized Shion's plan and decides to play along.

"Is there such a rule?" Hayao says quietly

"Seriously, what happened freely? We can no longer do what we want? What kind of school is this? And that its Director Ren Susugamori is like a child." The girl in the fox mask replied, who jumps back, escaping from Am, who was trying to remove the mask once more.

"Shion, I don't recall that there is a rule that prohibits masks." Hayao mentioned.

"There isn't." Shion added.

"Eh?!" the mysterious girl is surprised

"Anyone outside of Fukuhara would know that there is no such rule besides Ren Suzugamori, he is just a sponsor of the school, not the principal." At Am's clarification, the girl is surprised.

"Seeing that..." Shion thought, after thinking for a few seconds. "It is clear that she is an intruder and does not belong to this school!"

"Who you are?" the blond asks.

"I will tell you in words that you can understand, heir of Fides... I am an Apostle" said the girl who takes out her deck.

"AN APOSTLE!" Am and Shion reacts in surprise.

"Do you want to know about my face? About my identity? The only thing you know about me is the clan I use." she replied.

"Did they order you to come here and kill us, or was it your idea?" Shion asks.

"We could say that a little bit of both, if I get them out of the way for a while, I'm sure Valeos will stop bothering me. Also, his ridiculous obsession with Fides will finally leave me a few days off if he finds out that I'm done with you." She said, praising herself. But... Before Shion did anything, Am had already put his deck on the fight table.