Σ 5:Tokoha's strength

"So Shindou and the girl who use Granblue have already left the hospital? Well, I think it's time to pay them a visit." says the masked girl who had attacked Am.

Turn Σ 5: Tokoha's strength

That same day on the street, Kaoru was being "interrogated" by a couple of girls. "For the 10th time, I haven't seen Kagura." Kaoru said annoyed.

"You really haven't seen Hikari-chan?" says a worried Karen.

"Of course not." Kaoru replied, who tries to calm down.

"You really didn't see anyone who resembled Hikari-chan." Says a worried Mahiru.

"If you talk about a girl with Black Hair, blue eyes, with a star hairpin and with a stoic look like you mentioned to me, the answer is NO. God, did already interrogated Kiba and Chouno? Why me?" Kaoru says overwhelmed by the insistence of the two girls.

"Well, we can't talk to Hayao as he has to talk to The Fukuhara executives." Karen explains why they haven't spoken to Henri.

"In Saya's case, she is speaking to her manager and I hope she is not scolded." Mahiru explains why they didn't speak with Saya.

"Besides, it would be suicide to talk to Hashima! That girl is insane!" Karen and Mahiru explain Rin's scared.

"Well, that's true." Kaoru answers. At the same time Tokoha and Kumi were heading towards Chrono's apartment with some provisions for him.

"So Aijou and Tsuyuzaki are like detectives knowing if you saw Kagura-chan." Kumi answers someone on the other side of a call.

"That's right, but we haven't seen her, although that didn't stop them from doing their interrogation." said Shion, who was accompanying Am as she had a medical review and she also wanted to see her parents. "Although when I told them that Hashima-senpai might know something, they quickly ran." Added Shion, who was laughing on the phone.

"Shion, they aren't so dumb to get into trouble with that witch." Tokoha mentioned, who laughs when she called Rin witch, after that she hung the call.

"By the way Tokoha-chan, don't you think this is a lot of food for just one person?" Kumi asks.

"If Chrono wants to get back into action, he needs good nutrition to regain his strength and fight again as he always do." Tokoha added, until Kumi laughs a little. "Oh. Tokoha-chan, you look like a worried wife."

"Oh come on Kumi-chan, you blush me." Tokoha blushes a little... "But... We know that Chrono, and he always jumps into the action and he doesn't like to be sitting just watching." She added. When the girls arrived at Chrono's apartment, they saw a girl with the fox mask, when they see her they stop walking.

"Tokoha-chan, that's not..." Kumi looks at a photo Shion sent her, only to realize it was the same girl.

"Anjou Tokoha?" The masked girl said.

"Hey! You are the girl who attacked Am, right? " Tokoha asks, adding "What are you doing here?"

"Tokoha-chan!" Kumi says surprised, at Tokokoha's act of bravery.

"I don't care if you are an apostle or not! I won't let you get close to my Chrono, understand?!" Tokoha replied, who seemed annoyed.

"Do you want to face me in a fight? Well, I accept your challenge." answers the apostle. Tokoha and Shirayuki were already ready to have the fight, but...

"Tokoha-chan, will you be okay? Remember that she has that Zeroth Dragon." A male voice was saying in the distance.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?" asks Tokoha, who was scolding Chrono. "Well, whatever."