Σ 11: Oath of Men

"Tokoha... How is everything over there." said a male voice.

"Don't worry Shion, everything is fine. Chrono wasn't seriously injured and the results of his physical exams don't say otherwise." Tokoha said, who was on a bench talking on the phone. "Mikuru-san is signing some papers to let Chrono out of the hospital."

"What about Taiyou?" Shion asks.

"He is seriously injured, but the doctors say it is nothing that affects his integrity and his health." Tokoha answers.

"It seems that you have a difficult time, I hope Mikuru didn't take it very badly..." Shion remembered that Mikuru couldn't be very upset about her pregnancy. "Back to the topic...What happened to Shouji after the incident."

"He just disappeared with the apostles..." Tokoha replied. "My brother and the others are looking for him." She added.

"I see..." Shion said on the phone, while he regretted not being there with his friend.

"You know... I think Chrono wanted to try to save him. But he lost and now for some reason he can't see his cards, and now we must add that he lost his G zone." Tokoha replies about to cry.

"We just have to get back what is lost." Shion was saying, to cheer up her friend.

"You're right..." she smiled, who knew she had something to do.

"We'll meet to find a solution once I finish solving the situation here. Until then..." Shion said, but... "Tokoha! You should visit this place, it's amazing!" said a female voice...

"As we arrived at night the clothing stores were still closed. I know that finding the apostles is important, but a girl has priorities." Am said...

"My condolences..." Tokoha was laughing internally.

"I know I don't have to emphasize this, but... You are Shindou's personal nurse, so take care of him. Remember that he always does silly things on his own and without thinking about others." Am trying to cheer Tokoha up, just like Shion did.

"Yes, rest assured that's what I'm going to do." Tokoha replied... "But saying it's easier than doing it... But how things are, I don't think he listens to anyone." Tokoha added, as she saw a moon that looked like earth.

"To be honest... I don't blame him." Tokoha said, who was watching the moon.

"That's right, after you passed out, Kazuma left with the apostles. And hours later that strange moon appeared." Hikari says to Chrono, who clicks his teeth in anger.

Σ 11: Oath of Men

"Yachiyo?" asked a girl who saw that her partner was distracted.

"Michiru, Can't you see that sphere in the sky?" she asks. "That's the best idea you have come up with for a play, but... Come on! Get back to class or they will scold us." she answers.