Σ 10: The God Born!

"Kazuma..." Chrono was surprised to see Kazuma in front of him, but... He was static.

"Kneel between the power of Gyze." Vaelos was smiling. "Sorry to tell you, but Gyze has revived." Brant added.

"Sorry Chrono-san, Kazuma was trying to stop them... But he lost the fight." Taiyou replied, while Kazuma lifts his deck and puts him in front of Shindou.

"So you want to fight... Well, I will bring my friend back." Chrono accepted Gyze's challenge.

"Well, this is interesting..." said a shadow who was hidden and only limited to observe.

Turn Σ 10: The God Born!

Meanwhile, in FIVA's HQ.

"Explain yourself again." Said Ibuki, who seemed to be talking to someone.

"I don't know myself, but I have a bad feeling." Added the person Ibuki was talking to.

"I'll go out for a moment..." Mamoru said. "But take this with you before turning it in." Ibuki added, who threw a card to Mamoru.

Back with Chrono...

Kazuma was still holding his deck, while looking at Chrono. "This is unusual, I didn't expect Gyze-sama want to have a fight the same day he was reborn." Vaelos said.

"Chrono-san..." Taiyou was beginning to worry about him.

"If you want a fight, then let's have a fight, Gyze!" Chrono said annoyed.

"Stand Up! / Z / Vanguard" both said.

"ChronoDran G. / Dragprince Rute" both said, while both units appeared on the field.

"Ride!" Gyze's way of playing resembled Kazuma's, but... "Ride! Chronoethos Jackal!" said Chrono, who knew what happens if he wins

"Call! Heart Thump Worker, Chronoethos... attack!" Chrono launched his first attack and this manages to make the first damage for Gyze. "No... Whatever happens, I refuse to believe it. I know you're there... Kazuma!" Chrono added.

"Ride! Call... Call..." Gyze was still playing, without answering any of Chrono's questions.

"Attack Uscias..." Gyze attacked Chrono, while Chrono put a card in his Damage Zone.

"Answer me! Are you seriously possessed by Gyze?" Chrono screamed.

"Why did Gyze try to challenge Shindou?" Barant asks.

"This is because Gyze has made Diffride with Shouji Kazuma, and this is a different Diffride, since it will bring a unit to this world." Vaelols explained. "This is the arrival of the incarnation of a god!"

"So the ritual is complete?" Brant asks.

"That's right, the rule of fate that unites planet Earth with Cray. If Gyze wins, he can come back to life." Vaelos was laughing. "And what a better way than beating the one who's bond is able to open a door between our worlds."

"Don't ignore me!" Shouted Chrono, who attacked with Chronobeat buffalo. "Answer to me!"

"Guard!" Kazuma defended himself, while Chrono now attacked with Lugal-ure.

"Kazuma..." thought Chrono, who was trying to deny the obvious.

"Ride! Dragfall Luard." Gyze / Kazuma was calling his new unit.

"His Avatar changed..." Chrono was surprised.

"This is what Ibuki detected on the radar." Aichi said, touching a force field which they couldn't cross. "I can't communicate with Chrono and the others." added Mamoru, who was looking at his cell phone.

Cardfight Vanguard "Σ"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें