∑ 16: Our Final Battle!

"Gyze, we

"Gyze, we... We will beat you!" Said Chrono, who together with Tokoha and Shion faced Gyze .

"The truth of the universe... Determines everything. But before that, Youths who have accepted Messiah's divine protection... I'll fulfill their wish." Gyze separates the 3 by sending them to a different area. "With you out of the way, I will create the nothingness itself and the destruction of your world." He added.

"So he separated us... Well, this is still a challenge. I just hope Chrono and Tokoha are fine." Shion thought.

"The world will be silenced." Gyze was saying, while the three members of Try 3 in their different zones were preparing for their last battle.

"For the sake of our future..." said Tokoha,. "For the people who still await us back." Added Shion, who knew someone was waiting for his return. "We will end this!" Chrono mentioned.

"Stand Up! / The / Vanguard" said the three...

"Neon Gyze . "

"Chrono dran Z / Ozu / Millius" all three turned their initials taking their identity on the field.

∑ 16: Our Final Battle!

Meanwhile (in USA)

"Blaster Blade, attack!" Aichi eliminated another of the Dark fighters... "It has finally begun... Of Cray and our world." He added Kai.

"Yes, although knowing them, I am sure that everything will turn out well." Mentioned Kamui, who was fighting another Dark fighter.

"We count on you Try 3..." said Chris from his office in Singapore.

(Japan)

"Until they have defeated Gyze, we will defend the earth." Ibuki said, "Well, you will taste a little of my justice." He added Hiroki, who was with Taiyou helping Ibuki.

"Quick, get the kids out!" Oyama Ryutaro ordered the rest of the workers of the Dragon Empire, until... I see that you are a very brave boy." Added Ryutaro, who carried Ryuzu since he was only two years old.

" Sorry I'm late!" Said a female voice.

"Yes, this is definitely a Non-non dayo." Said Karen, who was accompanied by Nana and Mahiru.

"Mamoru-kun?" Ryutaro was confused at the sight of Mamoru in the Dragon Empire. "It was an order from the director, He asked us to help the branches." He answered Mamoru.

"Well, I think this will be a lot of fun!" He smiled Ryutaro.

 (Dark Zone...)

"Bonjour, ça vous dérange si nous nous joignons?" A female voice was saying, "Enichi-chi! We come to help you." Kumi smiled at Enishi.

"Thanks..." nod Enishi. "Well, it's time to help Tokoha -chan!" Added Kumi.

"Je suis d'accord (I agree.)" Claudine said.

Cardfight Vanguard "Σ"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara