∑ 17: Final Turn!

"It's time for the world to be silenced..." The 5 Zeroth dragon that Gyze sent to the Bind Zone appeared on the field.

Meanwhile (In Japan)...

"Their numbers have increased..." said Taiyou, as the Dark fighters regrouped and advanced. "It doesn't matter how many times we beat them, they keep coming." Hiroki added.

"Don't let your guard down, our feelings... Will surely come to them." mentioned Ibuki.

"I'm not going to give up, not as long as Kazuma and the others don't come home." Said Kazumi. "Then let us help you, Kazumi." Added Verno, who was with Hikari and Saori.

"She wants to help too." Said Verno, who was showing Amaruda's card.

"You are right, we are all united." Said Aichi, who was playing the Blaster Blade card, while he and the fighters fought against the Dark fighters.

Back at Relics.

"Well, let's continue!" Said Shion. "We will not give up..." added Tokoha.

"We'll show you what we are capable of!" Chrono was aiming at Gyze, while he just remained intact, making no expression on his face.

∑ 17: Final Turn!

Zoa and Ultima attacked Shion's rearguards, "Now I attack your Vanguard!" Gyze attacked Altmile while he was released and fell on the floor.

"Not yet... This is not over yet. After all, I still haven't accomplished what I want to do." Said Shion. "I won't let you have another turn." He said smiling.

"Stride 'The' Generation! Immortal Holly Sword, Fides. Stride Skill: call Redon. Redon Skill: power + 3k. Gliding skill: goes to my Soul and Felax gains power + 3k. Call! I activate the same ability once again. I don't have enough power to get what I want. So I'm going to beat you to go ahead and learn from my mistakes." Shion mentioned.

"Attack!" Shion said, but... "Guard!" Gyze blocks the attack Shion. Luckily for Shion, he managed to get a double critical trigger on his Triple check.

"My immaturity is my own potential." Shion added...

Ultima attacked Tokoha, and she is thrown against a rock, while complaining of pain. "Someone taught me that a Girl's hair is important, but you have to do more If you want to beat me." Said Tokoha. "After all... Everyone is here..." added Tokoha, who then touched Ahsha's card with the hand in which she carried the ring that Chrono give her. "And you too." Said Tokoha.

"Together with my Vanguard , until now, from now on, forever

"Together with my Vanguard , until now, from now on, forever. Ranunculus of Prismatic Blue, Ahsha Skill: call another unit with Bloom and Sharl goes to the bottom of my deck. Flower Princess of Four Seasons Velhemina. GB4: All units in my Front-row get + 5k and an extra critic." While Tokoha appeared on the battlefield as Velhemina, Chrono had bigger problems...