Σ 13: When the Past meets the Future!

"I heard you managed to beat Vaelos." Said Chrono, who arrived with Tokoha at the airport to receive an old friend.

"Yeah, Am took the Megallanica Zeroth dragon to the United States Headquarters, she would have liked to come, but she had things to do in Japan." Shion replied.

"If anyone can do it, that's her." Tokoha said, taking Chrono's hand.

"Now we have to do something to change the situation." Chrono answered seriously. "Yes, the area where a warrior landed with a miraculous power from another world." Shion added.

"If we go to that place Chrono will be able to recover his G zone" Tokoha said, while Chrono remembered the conversation he had with Ibuki.

[Flashback]

"So if we go to that place... Can I get my G Zone back?" Chrono asked.

"Not exactly, for that you have to go to that place and make contact with Dran as you did in the past, only then you will be able to recover your G Zone." Ibuki replied. "According to Tatsunagi, that's what you must do to reconnect with what you have lost."

[End of flashback]

"To beat Gyze, and bring Kazuma back... I need my G Zone back." Chrono said with his deck in his hands...

While in Japan...

"I'm sure seeing Shion-san acting so brave made your skin hoist." Joked Luna, who was talking to Am.

"Of course not!" responds Am, who was blushing. "Could we go back to the point Ibuki-san, now we have two Zeroth Dragon, does this mean that the enemy will come for them or not?"

"Chris hasn't confirmed anything to me yet, but... I think that Gyze will want to recover the Zeroth dragon to complete his power." Ibuki explained in a very serious tone.

"By the way... Why don't I stay in North America once I deliver the Zeroth dragon?" Am asked.

"I have another job for you two, The job of protecting the Zeroth dragon was assigned to Team Q4 and two members of Team Ogre." Ibuki answered, while Onimaur Kazumi and Miguel Torres met with Aichi and company.

Σ 13: When the Past meets the Future!

"We have already walked a lot, sure this is the place?" Tokoha complained.

"Yes, this is the land of descent." Shion replied. "The important question is... Where is the person we should meet." Chrono complained, until...

"I'm glad you could make it." A male voice said, who came out of a sandstorm and slowly approached towards Try 3. The Man takes off his turban and reveals his identity... The man was Shindou Rive, Chrono's father. The man who said he was dead was now standing in front of his son.

 The man who said he was dead was now standing in front of his son