∑ 15: Try 3

In Cray...

"We are all ready!" Dran said... "Gyze has been resurrected in the other world. Probably... This is our final battle. By Messiah!" Added Dran, while his teammates were up in arms.

" For Messiah!" Respond several units, among which highlighted Ahsha and Altmile.

Back in Japan...

"That's..." Chrono said in surprise.

"So that's the true form of Gyze." Ibuki was surprised, as he saw a figure in the sky, just at that moment something caught Chrono's attention..." That is...Kazuma!" Chrono said when he saw his friend trapped in Gyze's chest.

"If you want to challenge me, I'll be waiting for you Humans..." said Gyze . "So challenge what you want, you will have it!" Added Chrono while Gyze disappeared.

"I wonder what the hell is going on? " Said Kaoru. "I don't know, but... according to that thing in the sky it was probably Gyze . " Added Am, who walked with Kaoru, Kumi and Luna.

"Girls..." said Kumi, who saw something that caught her attention. They all go to where the person was lying on the ground.

"Onimaru- san?" Am recognizes the person who was lying on the ground and with the help of her friends they help her to get up.

" We have to take him to a hospital, he is very badly injured." Said Kumi . " I'll call an ambulance!" Added Kaoru, but his cell phone slipped from my hands.

" I'm ... fine, I need ... give ... a message ... To Shindou . " Said Kazumi .

" To Chrono- san? " Said Luna a little confused.

∑ 15: Try 3

(HQ of FIVA.)

"As you know, Gyze absorbed the power of the Zeroth dragon that appeared around the world. That caused her to appear in her true form. They will have to go to his fortress... 'The Relics ' and beat him there...Only then can we end this." Explained Chris.

"What the hell was that idiot thinking! " He lamented Chrono. "It can't be that he..." added Chrono , Tokoha taking his hand since Chrono seemed very concerned about his friend.

"Boys have to take care of yourselves... Judgment day is about to come. " Said Kaoruko on the other side of the screen, who apparently suffered from the headaches. As Kaoruko said, some black drops begin to fall from the sky and planes, ships, etc. They start to disappear.

" This is bad..." Rive said, seeing that the ruins of Egypt disappeared. But it was not only the ruins, soon buildings and bridges also disappeared.

" This is it!" I was surprised Mamoru. "Gyze tries to erase everything in his path and apparently is not a joke. " He added Hikari.

"What the hell is going on?!" Chrono asked, while a part of the world disappeared, until...

"What happened now? " He asked Hikari.

"The power plant disappeared, we have no energy. " He answered Mamoru.

"Mamoru, give the order to activate the backup energy. " Ibuki mentioned, in that a Telephone rings.

"Who it is ? " Asks Mamoru .

" Shindou Rive . " Answer Ibuki , this draws attention to Chrono .

" So the ruins of Egypt are gone ... " Ibuki said in surprise.

" Wait, what? " Question Tokoha. "How is that possible." Adds Chrono.

"Think about it a bit... if planes, ships, and buildings are disappearing... It wouldn't be unusual for ruins to disappear. " He answered Shion .