Σ 09: The Arrival of a God

"The time has come, Shindou Chrono will become Gyze's vessel. And then he will appear in this world." Vaelos said, while hiding with two other people.

"Finally! I will be able to see how Shindou falls into despair." A mysterious voice was laughing.

"That's fine, but... Don't you want to make it more interesting?" Brant asks, while the other two are confused. "I mean, it's, why we wait until he moves, if we can get him to come to us." Brant added.

"I think I'm understanding you..." laughed the mysterious guy.

Turn Σ 09: The Arrival of a God

"During all these days, information has been gathered about the apostles. Apparently they have been moving around the world. We haven't asked for any clues, but... with so many of our allies out, I wouldn't be surprised if that was another one of their plans." mentioned Ibuki.

"I think we agree on that, they probably parted ways to distract us and then deliver the final blow." Aichi added, while looking at Chrono.

"Don't worry, I can beat them if they reappear." Chrono responds.

"Remember what Gastille said, they need you to become the recipient of Gyze. In few words... what we will do is protect you, you will also be banned from Cardfights until further notice." Ibuki replied.

"There is nothing we can do?" Kazuma asks.

"I'm not going to stand by, while everyone is eliminated because of me." Chrono was upset. "I understand how you feel, but... you should leave this to us. After all... the enemy is behind you" Mamoru was trying to calm Chrono's anger.

"Don't worry, you can relax, this will end before you know." Aichi smile at him.

"Fine..." Chrono replied with a big sigh...

The next day.

"Hikari-chan, where are you going?" a female voice asks.

"The association asked me for a favor, and after all I did, I can't refuse." Kagura Hikari said.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Karen asked.

"Thank you, but the person who will accompany me is already here." Hikari answered, who saw Tokoha, .

"Are you ready?" Tokoha asks.

"Yes, you said it was very difficult to deal with him, but... Is that true?" Hikari asked. "You have no idea." Tokoha was laughing.

"Still, I am indebted to you. I think this is the least I can do." Hikari answered. "That's right, we won't let Chrono become Gyze's vessel." Tokoha added.

Minutes later...

"Welcome... Uhu?" Chrono is surprised to see the person who entered Card Capital # 2.

"Your girlfriend is your bodyguard." Kazuma was laughing. "I think it's a nice." Taiyou added.

"Thank you Taiyou, but... Your bodyguard is she." Tokoha said, as a long dark-haired girl with a star-shaped hairpin entered into the shop.

"Hikari-san?" Chrono is surprised to see Kagura Hikari fully recovered.

"My turn ends in an hour, so..." Chrono said, but is interrupted by Tokoha. "Don't think in escaping through the bathroom window?"

"Is there a window in the bathroom?" Hikari asks.

"Yes, Kamui-san used it to escape from a girl named Nagisa." Tokoha replied.