"Σ" 03: The Beginning of Something Big

The next day...

"Good morning." said the doctor in charge, who was going to check Chrono. "Good morning doctor, do you think Chrono can leave the hospital?" Tokoha asked, while the doctor did a physical review of Chrono.

"Yeah, that's for sure, he just fainted." The doctor answers, while Chrono put on his shirt again. "Shindou, just remember to eat well and this won't happen again." Comment the doctor.

"Understood doctor." Chrono responds, shortly after Chrono and Tokoha leave the hospital...

"Well, it's early... What do you think if we're going to breakfast?" Tokoha said, walking next to Chrono.

"I'm not sure..." Chrono replied.

"Remember what the doctor said." Tokoha scolded Chrono, but finally the redhead accepted. "Ok, Ok, you win."

"Σ" 03: The Beginning of Something Big

While the couple had their breakfast, Tokoha receives a message from his brother...

"Is something wrong?" Chrono asks.

"He just ask if you've already left the hospital, also to remind me of this afternoon's meeting with ibuki. Apparently Karen and Nana will be there, they want to hear what happened." Tokoha replied.

"Oh, that..." Chrono said a little disappointed.

"Chrono, Did something happen?" Tokoha asks, as it seemed that the redhead was bothering something.

"No, not at all..." he replies with a fake smile.

Minutes later...

"Wow, the lovely couple." Am was complaining that they were both late.

"Am..." Shion said, trying to calm her down.

"Well, let's start the meeting." Ibuki said, trying to calm all the uproar caused, but... A girl who was at the bottom of the store interrupts him. "Ibuki-san, before anything..." said the girl who was Luna, and she is approaching where Chrono and Tokoha are sitting."Chrono-san, Tokoha... I want to apologize for what I did..." she said, but Chrono interrupts her.

"Don't worry, we understand you, you were jealous. And jealousy can change anyone." Chrono responds accepting Luna's apologies, but he didn't count on Tokoha's interruption. "True, Chrono is an example of that."

"Eh?" Chrono reacts confused. "My brother passed me the video of your fight against Miguel." Tokoha responds making a mocking face.

"Let's put that issue aside. For now we will focus on the Apostles." hearing Ibuki, Chrono starts to sweat. "Shindou. You found Hoshimi, can you tell us if you know anything? " Ibuki asks.

"No, I just remember that I found it lying down, after that... My mind is in blank." Chrono replies. Evidently he was lying so as not to worry others.

"Well, don't push yourself, remember that you just left the hospital." Ibuki commented...

"Well, the reason we quote you all is because we believe that the Apostles are going to go after you. Especially for those who beat a Diffrider." Mamoru added, which is why Chrono worried more. At that moment Chrono took his phone and left the store.

"Sorry I have to go, a family affair." with that lie, Chrono escapes Ibuki's interrogation.

"Tokoha, are you thinking the same as me?" Shion asks quietly.

"Yeah, I have no doubt that he will do it again." She also answered in a low voice, Tokoha stand from her seat, and... "I'm sorry, Mom called me, and ask me to buy some things for food. Brother, see you later at home, bye." lied Tokoha, this made Ibuki suspect them.