Chapter 1-Rosabeth?.

-No one's P.O.V-(May 1st 2005)

    In the NCIS at the bullpen sits Tony,Kate and Tim at their desks.A 28 year old woman comes out if the elevator holding a box of things for a desk.That woman is Rosabeth Ella Gibbs-Jones.Tony stands up going over to the woman.

Tony:Hello I'm very special Agent Tony Dinozzo and you are?.

Rosabeth:Rosabeth.It's a pleasure meeting you but I have to get to my office.I have someone I need to see in about 5 minutes.

    Walking thru the bullpen walking past Tim Mcgee's desk there is a door near the ending desks she opens it walking in after 5 minutes she walks out walking over to Kate.

Rosabeth:Hi my name's Rosabeth.

Kate:Special Agent Kate Todd.

Rosabeth:I was hoping for you to help me find someone.I'm looking for Agent Gibbs.

Kate:He's with the Director he'll be down soon.

Rosabeth:Thank you Agent-

Kate:Kate,Please call me Kate.

Rosabeth:"Smiles"Will do.

    At that moment a former Marine Gunny Sergeant speed walks into the bullpen.His name?.Leroy Jethro Gibbs not seeing Rosabeth.

Jethro:Gear up dead Marine!.

    At that moment while everyone is gearing up and walking to the elevator he see's Rosabeth.He does the unexpected and hugs her.Pulling back he smiled at her.

Jethro:Rosabeth?.

Rosabeth:"Smirks"In the flesh.Now go get the bad guys with your team!.

    Over at the elevator Tony is looking at Rosabeth and Jethro.Wondering how they know each other.

-Rosabeth P.O.V-

Jethro:Your riding with me.

Rosabeth:I don't start till tommorow Leroy.

Jethro:You want in or not?.

Rosabeth:I got some unpacking to do.Go see the crime scene I'll help as much as I can when you get back.

Jethro:As you wish.

He heads to the elevator.

Rosabeth:Okay quit it with The Princess Bride reference!.

    Leroy just smirks at me getting into the elevator with his team.

Rosabeth:"Sighs".

    I look up to the sign that says MTAC and see the Director Thomas Morrow.I smile at him walking up the stairs to him.

Rosabeth:"Smiles"Hi Tommy.

Tom:Hello Rose.

Rosabeth:He still a pain?.

Tom:Sometimes.

Rosabeth:"Scoffs".That brother of mine gots it coming.

Tom:He sure does.With you around.

I playfully punch Toms arm.

Rosabeth:So tell me about his team.

Tom:Why don't you find out for yourself?,Your a FBI and NCIS Agent now.

Rosabeth:Abby and Dr.Mallard still here?.

Tom:Yeah.Duckys at the crime scene.Abby is in her lab.

Rosabeth:Thanks Tom.

Tom:No problem.

    I go to Abbys lab where she is playing a game in her computer.