Chapter 15-Birthday and Gender Reveal.

(April 22nd 2007) (5 months,3 weeks pregnant)

Tony:So Rosabeth how are you spending your birthday?.

Rosabeth:Well learning the gender or genders of the twins for starters.

Tobias:"Walks into the bullpen".Couldn't think of any other way to start your 30th?.

Rosabeth:I think learning the genders of our baby's is a perfect way to start."Smiles".After all I'm carrying them for 9 months.5 months down 4 to go.

    The entire team except Abby walks into the bullpen Sam and Dean trailing behind them.

Dean:Happy 30th.

Rosabeth:Thanks.

Sam:"Hands her a bag".

Rosabeth:Paper bag.Classic.

Dean:"Laughs".

    I open the bag to see a AC/DC maternity t-shirt and a pair of black slippers.

Rosabeth:Thanks Sam.

Sam:"Nods".

    I dig around in the bag some more to see a ring like dean's I lift it up reading "Rosabeth Jones-Gabriella and Dean-" as the engraving.I hug Dean knowing he did this.

Rosabeth:Thanks Knuckle Head.

Dean:Your welcome Light Weight.

    I slip the ring into my right hand ring finger.I then pull on the AC/DC t-shirt on over my tank top.I take the slippers putting them into my purse.Tony hands me a small box and I open it to see a skull necklace charm with a engraving on the back reading "Never underestimate a Gibbs or Gibbs-Jones".I chuckle putting on the necklace then hug him.

Rosabeth:Thank you Anthie for this wonderful necklace with a Quote engraving.

Tony:Your welcome.

    Tim then hands me a Christmas wrapped present and I open it to see a John Travota t-shirt with John's signature on it and taped to the t-shirt is a pink key chain that says "Grease" on it.

Rosabeth:Tim how did you even get this John Travolta signed shirt?.

Tim:I know someone who could pull some strings to get it.

Rosabeth:"Hugs him".Thanks Tim.

    Ziva then walks over to me handing me a bag I smile opening the bag looking in side to see a zip up tank top shirt and a vest along with black leather leggings.I hug her.

Rosabeth:Thanks I can't wait to wear them.

    Ducky then walks over handing me a small gift bag and I gladly take it from him.I open it to see Two onsesies for baby's.One says "FBI".And written under it is "Fabulously Beautiful infant".The second one is says "Future NCIS Agent".On it.I show Tobias and we both chuckle and I hug Ducky.

Rosabeth:Thank you Donny it's a fabulously beautiful gift.

Ducky:"Chuckles".Your welcome dear.

    My brother calls me over to his desk.I walk over and he bends down to under his desk and lift something cloth coverd up.He stands up taking off the cloth and I see a wooden toy boat.

Rosabeth:Leroy this is...

Jethro:I'll supervise them with it.

Rosabeth:When they are old enough to play with it.

Jethro:I know.

Tobias:Okay my turn for presents."Takes something out of his pocket handing it to her".

Rosabeth:A ticket to broadway theater.How did you even get this?.

Tobias:I know some people.

Rosabeth:Well thank you and you better thank these people.

Tobias:Of course.

    We talk for a few minutes and Abby walks into the bullpen with a casket shapped box.

Rosabeth:I thought you were gonna call us?.

Abby:I was but then I thought I'd give you your present first.

    I take the box from her opening it to see a black maternity shirt with an exray of ribs along with bones of two baby's then along with it is a pair of gloves with the hand bones on it I smile and hug Abby saying thank you.

Abby:So Gender Reveal in my lab is all set up let's go!.

    We all go to her Lab and walk in hearing Elvis Presley sing on the speaker.

Speaker:"Oh baby let me be your loving teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere
Oh let me be.Your teddy bear,I don't want to be your tiger,Cause tigers play too rough,I don't want to be your lion,Cause lions ain't the kind you love enough,I just want to be your teddy bear,Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere,Oh let me be ,Your teddy bear,Baby let me be around you every night,Run your fingers through my hair,And cuddle me real tight,Oh let me be,Your teddy bear,I don't want to be your tiger,Cause tigers play too rough,I don't want to be your lion,Cause lions ain't the kind you love enough,Just want to be your teddy bear,Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere,Oh let me be your teddy bear,Oh let me be your teddy bear,I just want to be your teddy bear.

Abby:Dean told me that you guys used to sing this song to Gabriella.I thought I'd play it...For the Twins and you.

Rosabeth:Thanks Abs."Smiles tearing up".This is one of my favorite Elvis songs.

Dean:Gabby would have loved it."Laughs".You would see her kicking Rosabeth in her stomach it was funny.

Rosabeth:Not when it feels like your getting beat up.

Dean:Oh come on you said you loved the feeling.

Rosabeth:Of her liking the song not kicking my stomach Dean.

Abby:Speaking of children."Pulls out a large black box with skulls painted on it".It's time for the parents to open the box."Hands Rosabeth a remote".It opens when you press the red button.

    Me and Tobias put our thumbs on the button pressing it and the Box opens and two white balloons fly out and pop spreading Blue and Pink confete into the box.

Tobias:We are gonna have a Son!.

Rosabeth:"Laughs".And a daughter Tobias."Shakes her head".

Sam:Got names yet?.

Rosabeth:Me and Tobias have names picked.You guys have to wait till they are born.

*****************************************

    Later in the day me and Tobias go to his work place announcing the genders of the Twins and go back to his house for dinner.

Tobias:In 4 months we are gonna have baby Jason-Donald Sean Timanthy Fornell and Katie-Jennifer Zivagail Caliope Fornell around.

Rosabeth:Yeah."Smiles rubbing her stomach".