Chapter 16- Shower.

-3 weeks later-(26 weeks pregnant)

*****************************************

    I'm in my office setting up a play pin for the Twins by my desk.For when they are old enough to be in it and play.I hear a knock at my office door.

Rosabeth:Come in.

Tim walk's into the office.

Rosabeth:Help me up?.

Tim:"Helps her up".There is a woman here to see you.She's with Tony and Ziva.Gibbs went to the store to get you your snacks and drinks.

Rosabeth:"Smiles".Thanks for letting me know Tim.Could you put the cloth over the pipes of the play pin for me please?.

Tim:Of course.

    I grab my button up sweater from my office chair and walk into the bullpen seeing someone with Tony I haven't seen in years.I walk up to them.

Rosabeth:Hello Mom.

Sandra:Rosabeth Ella Gibbs-Jones!.What have you done to your beautiful brown hair?.

Rosabeth:I dyed it.What are you doing here?.

Sandra:Heard you were pregnant again.Twins this time.Wanted to see for myself.And I see what I heard was true.

Rosabeth:Why are you really here?.

Sandra:I told you.

Rosabeth:When I got pregnant with Gabby you left my life.Saying I was a disgrace to the Jones name.

Sandra:That's in the past Rose.

Rosabeth:Not for me."Walks to her office".

*****************************************

20 minutes later Tony comes into my office.

Tony:You never told us that your mom's a famous Actress.The Sandra Jones.

Rosabeth:Never thought of bringing her up.She left me when I told her I was pregnant with Gabby and Dean was the father.Said i was a disgrace and never came back to me.Until now.Is Leroy back?.

Tony:"Nods".Just got back.He restocked the mini fridge behind his desk for you.

Rosabeth:Does he know She was here?.

Tony:No.

    I leave the office Tony following me to Leroy's desk.

Rosabeth:Leroy.Mom just came by 20 minutes ago.Apparently she heard I was pregnant with Twins and wanted to see for herself.

Jethro:"Nods".

Rosabeth:I don't want...to get hurt again"Cries"..I don't know what to do with her Leroy.

Jethro:Take things one day at a time.Your 26 weeks pregnant with the Twins.You need to stay calm for them."Hugs her".

Rosabeth:"Sighs".I know.I just I'm pregnant,I'm angry,I'm emotional.And she decides to visit me.

Leroy:It's 4pm.How about we go home and wait for the baby shower.We can watch a movie.

Rosabeth:"Nods".I'll get my things.

    I grab my things from my office and walk back into the bullpen to see Tony,Tim and Ziva talking at Tim's desk.I hear my name.

Rosabeth:If your gonna talk about me.Speak louder.

Jethro:Rosabeth how about we head home.

Rosabeth:"Nods".

    We get home and I go to my bedroom putting my things away.Leroy comes in with a package of saltine crackers for me and I take them from him.