Chapter 5- Child Of Mine.

-The next morning May 12th-

Rosabeth's p.o.v

    I awake going downstairs to see my Brother and the Winchesters talking.

Rosabeth:Good morning.

Jethro,Dean,Sam:Morning.

Rosabeth:So Leroy.You got your memory back?.

Jethro:Yup.

Rosabeth:What big event happened 6 years ago?.

Jethro:You got your job for FBI.

Rosabeth:Before that.

Jethro:Uh...

Rosabeth:Dean we have to explain this to him.

Dean:"Nods".

Rosabeth:May 20th 2001 Me and Dean went to a bar.That night our lives changed forever.I was 22 and Dean was 21.We got drunk and things happened and I got pregnant having a baby girl in January 20th 2002.She died an hour after birth her lungs weren't fully developed the doctors never caught it.

-Flashback-

Rosabeth:"Holding the baby girl".Dean are daughter is so beautiful.

Dean:"Smiling yeah she is".

Rosabeth:We need to settle on that name.

Dean:Mary can be a middle name.

Rosabeth:Gabriella Mary-Anne Kelly Winchester.....Mary for your Mom.Anne for my brothers.Kelly for my deceased 8 years old niece.

Dean:A beautiful name for a beautiful daughter.

    Gabriella starts puking blood.The doctors take her away rushing her into surgery.A doctor comes in one hour later telling Rosabeth and Dean that their daughter Gabriella Mary-Anne Kelly Winchester has died in surgery.

-Flashback ends-

Rosabeth:"Grabs a photo out of her wallet".This is one of the pictures we have if her along side a picture of us(Photo above).She would have been 5 in January.

Jethro:I remember.You told me you both dated for 6 months of the pregnancy.

Rosabeth:"Nods".

Sam:How about we get something to eat?.

Dean:Yeah.

Rosabeth:Leroy?.

Jethro:Go with them I'm going to stay here.

Rosabeth:Okay"Kisses his cheek".See you soon.

    We leave for Elaine's Restraunt all eating as Elaine asks where my brother is I explain to her the sitiuation she tells me to tell him to get better soon I nod and me and the boys talk about the last time we saw each other.After we finish eating we get back to the house.I look all over for Leroy but I don't see him I go to the dinning room to see a letter on the table I read it finding out Leroy left to Mexico to stay with Mike Frank's.He wrote saying Tony and Tim will be taking care of me while he is gone.I cry seeing as he abandoned me and broke our promise.He never told this to me to my face.I call up the team telling them what I discoverd and will be at my office soon.Afterwards I hangup and tell Dean what has happened.

Dean:How about you stay with us and Bobby for a month?.Get away from Washington.

Rosabeth:"Nods".I'll pack a duffel and then we can go to Head Quarters so I can let the team know.And you could meet them.

Dean:Okay.

    After packing a duffel bag and putting my laptop and a few other things in my backpack I put my things on the backseat of the Impale going to the door locking the house door once Dean and Sam are in the car.We go to headquarters seeing the team at their desks and Tony setting up his new one that is Gibbs and Tim setting up his which is Tony's old one.Tony looks up seeing me.