Chapter 4- Hiatus Part 2

{Hiatus Part 2}

-Rosabeth's P.O.V-

Todd:You don't know Dr.Mallard?.

Ducky:Ducky.

Todd:Ducky.Do you know Ducky?.

Jethro:"Shakes head".

Ducky:I'm dissapointed Jethro.The last time someone forgot me i was a baby.My mother left me on the ferry from Orkney to John' o groats-

    At that moment i leave my brothers room getting air.I sit down in a chair outside.I feel wet on my face realizing i'm crying.I wipe my tears trying to calm down.After a few minutes i feel a hand on my shoulder looking up to see Donny.

Rosabeth:He doesn't remember the past 15 years Donny."Tears up".What if he gets his memory back and doesn't remember are personal conversations?.Are secrets we used to tell eachother?.What made us have such a bond?.....I want him back Donny"Hugs him".

Ducky:Go see him.

Rosabeth:"Sighs wiping her tears walking into Gibbs room".

    I look at my brother going to the side of the bed i have my things at.

Rosabeth:Hey Lee.

    At that moment he looks at me like he remembers me.We never told anyone i called him Lee it was always something we called eachother in quite.

Rosabeth:When i was younger i would mostly call you big brother.You always called me by Rosa.Only you can call me that and only i can call you Lee.It was one of our sibling pacts.You always promised to be by my side you once pointed to my heart and said-

Balaid:"Takes off his mask".

Jethro:I will always be right here with you,Little sis.

Rosabeth:"Tears up".Yeah..."Gets up hugging him".I thought you wouldn't remember me Lee.You gave me quite a scare.

Jethro:"Raises arm pushing back some of her hair behind her hair".

Rosabeth:"Smiles".

Jethro:"Smiles".

    After a few minutes of talking to Ducky,Todd comes back over to Me,My brother and the nurse.

Todd:So how are we doing?.

Jethro:"Breathes in and out".Confused.

Todd:Lets see if we can clear up some of those cob webs.You remember the explosion?.

Jethro:Yes.

Todd:Where were you when it happened?.

Jethro:Rosabeth,You don't have to hear this.

Rosabeth:I'm a FBI and NCIS agent Leroy.I've heard and seen worse than you can ever imagine.

Jethro:"Nods".Kuwaitt.

Todd:"Making notes".What is the first thing you remember after the exploison?.

Jethro:"Talks about Wife and Daughter and visiting their grave".

*****************************************Rosabeth:Mom let me leave to visit them with you.

Jethro:I remember.Its getting late get some sleep.

Rosabeth:I'm 29.

Jethro:But your tired.

Rosabeth:Haven't gotten much sleep.

Jethro:Sleep.

Rosabeth:Aye Aye Cap."Lays down in chair hearing Jethro chuckle".

    The next day is a long day at the hospital but when it starts getting dark out i fall a sleep waking up to a voice.