Chapter 19- Grandma Sandra.

5 months later. (January 2008)

    I return to work with the Twins at headquarters.I put them in their play pin.Where they play with eachother.I sit down at my desk getting to work.Filling out paperwork like i usually do.When i'm done lunch time rolls around.I feed the twins their bottles and as i do that Tim enters my office.

Tim:How are they?.

Rosabeth:Just fine.JD,KJ how about you say hi to uncle Timmy?.

KJ:AH!.

JD:Orah!.

Rosabeth:Did you just say your first word?...Leroy get in here!.

Jethro:"Walks in".What is it?.

Rosabeth:JD can you say that for Mama again?.

JD:Orah!.

Jethro:"Picks him up".That's my nephew!.

JD:Orah!.

Rosabeth:"Laughs video tapping".Say it again.

JD:Orah!.

    I end the recording sending it to everyone with the caption of "Mama's baby boy said his first word".Tim grabs Tony,Ziva,Ducky,Jimmy and Abby bringing them into my office where Jethro places JD back into the bullpen and JD says Orah again.

Rosabeth:Now we just need to get him to say Semper Fi.

Jethro:"Laughs".

Rosabeth:I just got a cute idea.In 10 months Halloween will be here and we can take them trick or treating for the first time.How about we dress them up as marine's?.

Abby:That would be so cuteeeee.I'll work on the outfits for Gunny's JD and KJ Fornell.

Rosabeth:Thank you Abby."Turns to the twins".What do you think about Auntie Abby making your costumes?.

KJ:AH!.

Everyone:"Laughs".

Rosabeth:Ah is right my sweet girl.

*****************************************

9 month's later (September 10th 2008)

    The twin's are turning 1 year old.Abby,Tim,Tony,Leroy,Me,Tobias,Ducky,Jimmy,Dean,Sam and Bobby all gather at the house.Dean has his friend Cas join us and Cas look's around.

Castiel:What's the point of it?.

Rosabeth:"Chuckles".It's to celebrate their first birthday.1 year ago today they were born.They have brought sun to our gloomy days.

Castiel:"Raises eyebrow".

Rosabeth:Sometimes i wonder about how you deal with him Dean.

Dean:Me too.

JD:Orah!.

Rosabeth:Semper Fi.

Sam:"Laughs".

Bobby:I think you have a future marine on your hands.

Rosabeth:Not if i can help it.I don't want my babies to see what happens at war.

Jethro:"Shakes his head".Didn't stop me.

Rosabeth:I was 7 then Leroy.I couldn't really stop you.

Jethro:You were almost convincing.

Rosabeth:Got to give a 7 year old credit.

Bobby:Once a marine always a marine.

Rosabeth:Don't i know it.

Ducky:"Chuckles".