Chapter 3-Hiatus Part 1

-Flashback to when Gibbs was 17 and Rosabeth was 7-

Rosabeth:Leroy?.

Jethro:Yeah Rosa?.

Rosabeth:Do you promise to never leave my side?.

Jethro:I'll always be here with you"points to her heart" right there little sis.

Rosabeth:I love you big brother.

Jethro:I love you too little sis.

-Flashback ends-

(May 9th 2006)

-Rosabeth's P.O.V-

    I get news from Tony my 40 years old brother Leroy has been injured in a Explosion i rush myself to the hospital and get there as soon as i can.Once i get there i see Director Shepard.

Rosabeth:Jenny!."Runs over to her".

We go to the nurse at the desk.

Jenny:Condition of Special Agent Jethro Gibbs.

???:Trauma one.No condition listed yet.

Jenny then goes over to Trauma one.

???:You can't go in there,Director it's restricted...To medical Personnel.

Jenny then walks back over to the desk.

Jenny:This isn't about Turf you know.

???:Oh i know that.It's about rules.And one really big one is non medical people cannot enter Trauma One unless they're carried in.

Jenny:Get me a Gurney.

???:"Chuckles".That's good "Looks to another nurse".'Get me a Gurney'."Laughs".I like that"Turns back to Rosabeth and Jenny".

Jenny:I left a dinner at the White House to come here.

???:I'm impressed.Really i am.That still doesn't change the rules.

Jenny:I was hoping i wouldn't have to resort to this."Looks thru her purse".

???:Shooting your way in?.

Jenny:Don't be silly.I don't have my weapon."Goes on her phone".

???:Calling the president?.

Jenny:Now,That would be overkill.{On phone:Condi?-Jenny.No i dont have his condition yet.The head nurse won't let me and Gibbs sister into Trauma}."Hands phone over to the nurse".

???:"Takes the phone"{"On phone".Ethel Washington,Ma'am,Yes ma'am,I understand}"Hands phone back to Jenny".

Jenny:{"On phone".Thank you,Condi.}"Ends call".

    Me and Jenny then go into Trauma one.Abby soon joins us and we follow a team of doctors wheeling my brothers bed.

???:He's suffered a concussion,But there are no signs of intracerebal hemorrhaging.

Abby:He's gonna be okay though right?.

???:Uh,He should be fine.

Abby:I don't want to hear should be.I want to hear will be.

Rosabeth:Abby.

Abby:Should be is not positive.

Jenny:Enough,Abs.

    I look thru Leroy's room's window and see the doctors placing him on a bed.

???:I'm always positive Ms.Scuito,But with a concussion unil he"Breaths in"....Until he wakes,No one knows whats going on inside his brain.