Chapter 12- Iceman

(February 1st)

Rosabeth:"Into Phone".Hey it's Rosabeth we need to talk.Call me back please."Hangs up".

Tony:There is nothing lucky about waking up during your own autopsy Probie.

Tim:Least you know you're not dead.

Tony:Ducky's the one who's lucky.

Ziva:Why is Ducky lucky?.

Tony:Well,Well.Look who's finally here.

Ziva:Oh like you've never been late,Left early or gone mysteriously missing.

Tony:Oh no that's my point exactly.Tardiness is my middle name.In fact it's expected of me.You on the other hand have become the poster girl for punctuality.

Ziva:"Laughs".

Tony:Late night?.

Ziva:Early morning.Run.New route.Took longer than I expected.Will run faster tomorrow.Now why is Ducky lucky?.

Tony:We found a dead man walking.

Ziva:I've had enough of dead men walking.

Tim:No this one was really dead.Ducky was about to start the autopsy and he came back to life....like Lazarus.

Tony:No like Liam.Liam O'Neill.Corporal.

Rosabeth:Who was a communications specialist attached to Marine Supply Division Combat Support Hospital in Baghdad.

Tony:On a fifteen day leave from his unit in Iraq. Third tour.

Ziva:Hardcore Marine.

Rosabeth:Due to fly back to Baghdad day after tomorrow.

Ziva:How does a man who is not dead end up on Ducky's autopsy table?.

*****************************************

Abby:Good afternoon Gibbs,Rosabeth.

Jethro:Well good afternoon Abs.How did you know it was us?.

Abby:Because I found something.And whenever I find something you always know.Then you come see me.

Jethro:I do?.

Abby:Well yeah.If I didn't then you wouldn't be here. Have you been listening?.

Jethro:You found what Abs?.

Abby:This.In his left trouser pocket.It's organic.

Rosabeth:illegal?.

Abby:We could smoke it and find out...Kidding.I'm going to let the mass spec smoke that.But I also found this a receipt from a restaurant in Baghdad.

Jethro:Corporal's on his third tour Abs.

Abby:But he's been on leave for three weeks.So what was he doing in Baghdad three days ago?.See the date?.I think he had a falafel...

Rosabeth:That's a good catch Abby.

Abby:"To Gibbs".Do you think it's ESP?.I mean that you always know when I find something?.And if it is ESP are you reading my mind or am I sending you some sort of weird brain thoughts out of my head and into yours?.

    Me and my brother start leaving the room hearing Abby say"Come back Gibbs.Come back Gibbs".I laugh when we enter the elevator at her ESP theory.

*****************************************

Tim:Boss I got it.I cross checked it with ICE.O'Neill left the country eight days ago using his own passport.He was traveling as a private citizen. Arrived back in the country two days ago.