Chapter 2-Two Peas in a pod.

-Rosabeth's p.o.v- (May 23rd 2005)

    I was just leaving the house when I got a call from the USA president Bush.I answer the phone call.

Bush:Hello,Rosabeth I have an assignment for you.A case in Israel.

Rosabeth:For how long?.

Bush:Till June 10th.

Rosabeth:Yes sir.I'll pack.

Bush:You'll be meeting with Mossad director Eli David.

Rosabeth:Yes sir.

Bush:You leave in 2 hours.

Rosabeth:Yes sir.

    I bid my goodbyes to the president and I look to my brother Who is waiting at the door.

Rosabeth:That was the president of USA....He's got an assignment for me.I have to pack I leave in 2hours I will be back June 10th.

Jethro:Working for the President?.

Rosabeth:We made an agreement I help him out whenever he wants me to.I'm going to Israel.I can't give you any details.

Jethro:"Nods".

    2 hours pass and I say my goodbyes to everyone.Tim and Tony Who became best friends,Abby whom I call a sister,Donny my first best Friend at NCIS,Kate who became a sister as well.I hop on a plane going to Israel.

- June 10th 2005-

    As my plane lands after 17 days no contact with anyone not even my brother I get in a taxi going to NCIS As I enter I see Kate's desk is empty.Tony and Tim are at their desks and my brother comes towards me.

Jethro:We need to talk.But first I'll bring you home to put your things away.

Rosabeth:Okayyy.

    When we get home I unpack my things and go downstairs.

Rosabeth:What do we need to talk about?.

Jethro:Ari Haswari....He killed Kate.

Rosabeth:WHAT?!.No this is not happening!....This,This is not happening!.

    I breathe a big puff of air.Crying into my brothers chest.

Rosabeth:Please tell me this is some sick joke!.

Jethro:I wish I could.

-Flashback to May 3rd 2005-

Kate:Rosabeth.

Rosabeth:Kate"smiles".

Kate:I noticed you and Gibbs are quite close.

Rosabeth:I've always looked up to him.Growing up people called us two peas in a pod.

Kate:"Chuckles"I agree.

Rosabeth:"Chuckles".

- Flashback ends-.

Rosabeth:When I went to...Israel ,I was with his Father...Mr David.

Jethro:Ari's dead.His half sister Ziva David killed him to save my life.

    I pull away from my brother looking at his face.

Rosabeth:I met her.She was nice.She saved you....I don't know how to say thank you to her for that.I don't know how'd I live withought you.I already lost to much.I can't loose you too.Not now,Not ever.

Jethro:I know.

    We go back to NCIS.I go straight to my office not coming out.A while later I get a knock at the door.

Rosabeth:"Sighs"Come in.

    At that moment Ziva David comes into my office.

Ziva:Gibbs said to get out of your office and get in his car for a crime scene.

Rosabeth:Okay.Ziva shut the door I need to talk with you for a moment.

    Ziva closes my door and I stand up going over to her hugging her.

Rosabeth:Thank you.For..."Tears form in my eyes"For saving my big brother.I don't know what I'd do withought him.

Ziva:Your welcome Rosabeth.

Rosabeth:I feel bad you had to loose your brother to save mine.

Ziva:I know.

Rosabeth:"Sighs".We should get going to the crime scene.

    At that moment we leave my office and follow Leroy to the elavator.I follow Leroy to the car and get in.Going to the crime scene.

Ducky:According to his Dog tags this young man is Warren Sorrow USMC.

Jethro:How long has he been in there Duck?.

Ducky:He's remarkably well preserved.Could be months even years.We'll know more when we get him home.You know in the 1970's Grave robbers raided a Southern Corinals cast iron casket.They took his weapons,His Jewlery,And for some strange reason the poor man's head.When the local authorities found a hundred year old decomposing corpse they assumed he was recently decapitated.A open murder investigation-

Jethro:This guy has still got his head.And we're not local cops,I wanna know how he died.

Rosabeth:So do i.

Burns:I can help with that.Doctor Mallard?.Nice to see you again.

    I don't get the right feeling about Dr.Elaine Burns so i whisper to my brother i'm going outside and i leave.I hop in my brothers car and soon we leave and go back to NCIS.

Tim:I ran his prints thru AFIS it is confirmed our union soldier is Staff Sergant Warren Sorrow a MSG instructor in Quantico.

Tony:MSG stands for-

Ziva:Marine Security Guard.I've been to over two dozen embassies around the world,Tony.

Jethro:What do we have on the staff sergeant,Mcgee?.

Tim:Uh,Reported UA about a year ago.Currently building a profile on what his life was like around the time of his disappearance.

Jethro:Not anymore.I want you with Abby.Find out what was on the cell phone we found in the casket.Tony,Your on the paper trail.I want to know everything about him by te time i get back.And you"Looks to Ziva".You keep...You keep observing.

Ziva:What exactly,Gibbs?.

Jethro:I don't care.Just do it quitely."Leaves".

Rosabeth:"Goes to Abby's lab".

Abby:Rosabeth!,Your back!.

Rosabeth:Thought i'd suprise you"Smiles".Still free to go to the back and work on my laptop?.

Abby:"Smiles".Yeah.

    I go to the back of Abby's lab and sit at a small desk getting to work.As the case goes on and it soon closes i pack up my laptop and go to the Bullpen going to my office grabing my bag to go home.I leave my office going into the bullpen.

Ziva:"Turns on desk light".She's gone,Gibbs.I don't think Kate will mind.I found this,But i have a feeling she would have wanted you to have it"Hands Gibbs Kate's art book".See you in the morning.

Rosabeth:Have a good night Ziva.

Ziva:You too Rosabeth"Leaves".

Jethro:"Looks thru Kate's artbook then puts it on his desk leaning back sighing".You ready to go Rosa?.

Rosabeth:Ready when you are Lee"Smiles".