Chapter 6- Paulson.

(September 26th)

Rosabeth's P.O.V

    After a while Dean leaves to go to the store then a while later Tobias heads down to the basement.

Jethro:First my wife now my house?.

Tobias:No!,No,I learned my lesson.I'm through with your leftovers.You're going to need a bigger box for that boat.

Jethro:You come all the way out here to give me packing tips,Tobias?.

Tobias:Actually I came to tell you that Petty Officer Derrick Paulson escaped from prison yesterday.

Jethro:No!.

Tobias:I haven't asked you anything yet...You caught him last time.Figured you might like to catch him again.

Jethro:You thought wrong.

Tobias:He came to see me Jethro when I was with our niece Emily.

Jethro:Is she okay?.

Tobias:For now.He just wanted to tell me that I got the wrong man then strongly suggested that I reopen his case to prove it.

Jethro:He's risking a lot for something he knows can't happen.

Tobias:You think?,I don't know what his game is but I'm not going to get a good night's sleep until that S.O.B is back behind bars.

Jethro:You don't need me to find him.

    I head up the basement stairs texting Dean as I walk out of the basement I hear Tobias say"Need?,A convicted killer was two inches from our niece!.Handing her crayons!,He touched her!,We're way beyond need Jethro!".I leave going into work heading to my office.But get stopped by a conversation.

Ziva:It's really not that bad McGee.

Tim:For a spy you're a horrible liar.

Lee:Ziva's right.You can hardly notice.But...

Tim:But?.

Lee:I wouldn't let Agent DiNozzo see it if I were you.

Tony:Let Agent DiNozzo see what?.

Tim:"Mumbles".Nothing.

Tony:Why are you mumbling McGee?.

Tim:"Mumbles".I'm not mumbling.

Tony:Well you either just said mimes aren't rumbling or I'm not mumbling.And I don't see any mimes.Agent Lee why is Agent McGee mumbling?.

Lee:He over bleached his teeth Sir.Apparently he fell asleepwhile wearing his bleaching tray Sir.

Tony:You don't watch Friends do you?.Same thing happened to Ross.You could have learned from our friend's mistake.But you chose to read instead!.Let me see the damage.

Tim:"Mumbles".No.

Tony:As team leader people I need to be aware of any condition that might affect an agent's ability to perform his or her duties.

Ziva:And what does having embarrassingly white teeth have to do with performing his duties?.

Tim:You said it was not that bad!.

Tony:She lied.Open up your mouth.

Tim:"Mumbles".No.

Tony:Let me see the Chiclets.

Tim:"Mumbles".No.

Tony:Let me see them.

Tim:"Mumbles"No.