Chapter 5

4 years later

Today is the day, the final countdown. I awoke at a crisp 7 am. I made breakfast for me and mom. My cooking had almost surpassed moms and her teaching me to cook was a good bonding moment. I promised mom that I would call her everyday and tell her all about my adventures. My aura training had stagnated. My gravity was passively at 2.3X times. Though I had to lower it on a few stairs. My training had gone well.

I pummeled primeape into the ground. Me and charizard were friends, the gyarados was basically family and the fighting types saw me as a disciple. I had learned a few handier skills like telepathy and infinite jump. Infinite jump is where I lower my gravity to 0.5 and create invisible platforms to jump on. Life was boring in school but the ranch was always exciting.

I had read the entire library and published a books on the possibilities of another eveelition based on friendship. Currently there were 7 known eveelutions: flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, umbreon, espieon, leafyeon and finally glacieon. I had introduced syleveon to the world. The fairy type already existed. There was no mega evolution. I had become the youngest( age 8) junior professor in history for my discovery. Oh and also the pokemon here don't have a limit on their moveset.

Gary had become an jerk to everyone, as such he didn't have any fans or friends. I fed charizard food and entered the lab to see Ritchie waiting for green and Gary. When they both arrived oak started."ladies first," as predicted green chose bulbasaur. Gary chose squirtle. Ritchie chose charmander." Looks like there are no pokemon for the loser" guess who?

"Actually Gary, three pokemon were reserved for ash""what? Ok they must be a few weak bugs right?",At this moment I took out my camera and got into position."actually they are my charizard egg, a shiny magikcarp and a pikachu which broke into the ranch and took down a primeape before ash subdued it." Click click click.. I immediately ran to the printer and printed the photos.

I then proceeded to reframe those photos in my house. I then ran back to the lab where pikachu leapt at me and sat on my shoulder. Oak was just talking to someone, while his assistant was getting the charizard egg. The few snippets of the conversation were interesting

"The..ro..e..lan...league...cha..ion...on..it...no.lanc..." looks like the league and the champion are coordinating to catch team rocket huh.

Well I should look into it. Does the secret base in the game counter exist here? I should check there. Well I got my egg, I went home and said a tearful goodbye to mom and went ahead with my journey. I was wearing a black and red outfit with black pants and red shoes with black accents. I had worn a black shirt with an red and black jacket on top and the original ash hat I'm red and black. Just imagine reds out fit with black instead of white with black fingerless gloves.

I caught pikachu in a pokeball and immediately called him out. Pikachu sat on my shoulder ash style and we started walking, I saw a bunch of Pokémon, but did not lift a finger to catch them. Why because not every pokemon has the potential to grow strong. Just catching every pokemon I come across won't sit right with me. I never understood the logo gotta catch them all. Sure it works from a gaming standpoint, but why would you catch a bunch of useless weedles when you can easily ignore them and catch stronger pokemon in real life.

I kept walking through the route when I noticed a pidgey in the exact spot where ash originally caught it. I left it alone and kept walking, I finally saw the hill. This is the hill where ash sees ho-oh. I don't know if it will still fly here. I can't sense it anywhere but it as a legendary pokemon could easily hide its presence. I knew that it appeared on sunrise and it was still early in the day. So I set up camp here and started training with pikachu and magikcarp.

"Ok guys we have brocks gym first, so pikachu we will be training your physical body and trying to learn iron tail and magikcarp will be strengthening its body." I have a theory that the later the pokemon evolves the stronger it is, so no rushing evolution." We may have to catch a flying type." I also added the 2.3X times gravity to my pokemon

Me and the pokemon started running around the field and magikcarp was swimming against the current. After that me and pikachu used our fists and tails to punch a few trees. For pickachu to harden his tail and for me as physical resistance. After the workout I made highly Nutritious food for Pikachu and magikcarp. Just as I finished a huge pidgey and I mean huge by my standards.

The pidgey was a meter in height for comparison, a pidgeotto is 1.1 meters and pidgey s are at max0.5 meters. I immediately walked up to it and asked "do you wanna join me", it said yes,yay! Apparently this mad lad has been watching me train along with my pokemon and wanted me to train her as well. I have no reason to deny.

I had to make more food and adjust the food schedule. I now have enough food for 12 days instead of the original 15 but I don't mind. The raw ingredient are dirt cheap, it is just the manufactures who mark up the price by a solid 500%. The sun was setting and I was playing with my pokemon when I felt a divine/holy aura near me. I turned around and saw a ho-oh flying over me, it glanced at me and then flew off . After it had left, I noticed a golden feather falling from the sky. I recognized it as having the same aura as ho-oh.

That was a surreal experience. It showed me the massive gaping gap between my pokemon and the legendaries but that just inspired me even more. It looks like it inspired my pokemon more than it did to me. I told pidgey how to learn steel wing and how I would let it practice tomorrow.