Chapter 59

The next week.

Currently I am in mosdeep cities gym waiting for a battle with the 2 gym leaders to finish their current battle, I am thinking about using combusken and Ava cause they are the best match besides Metang but he already battled and the others need to fight other Pokémon who are not weak pushovers.

The trainers traveling from mosdeep are pretty weak but they all have at least 2 pokemon and request double battles all the time so they were a pretty good whetstone for my pokemon. Double battles were retry rare in kanto and this was a good experience for my pokemon to learn different formats of battling.

Boot camp from hell had ended just yesterday and the others were taking a rest while combusken and Ava were the only ones who were willing to battle. Its not like they were hurt, it is just that they were mentally exhausted.

Just As I was mentallly thinking about my meeting with the others which was gonna be in 4 hours, I was called in by the receptionist saying that the gym leaders pokemon had been healed and now they were ready to battle with me.

Of course I was wearing a hoodie so they didn't know it was me cause I didn't want to make a commotion and I don't want any special treatment.

I got up from my seat and walked straight into the gym to see a neutral battlefield with a set of twins standing in front of me. They had 4 pokemon in total so 2 rounds of double battle.

"What are you little kids doing here? Did your mother forget you here?"

"We aren't kids!""We aren't kids!"

I could see their anger personified in their body language. These guys are almost as good to tease as lance but they are kids so I shouldn't do that.

"Ok little kiddos can you show me where the adults left you?"

"Enough, we aren't kids" Liza seems angry for some reason but meh,

" but Liza, we are technically 10, so?" Her brother was the sensible one, who knew.

"That doesn't matter, you can't battle with a hoodie. We need to know who you are!" Liza seems to be throwing a temper tantrum.

"Well you asked." As I said that, I flipped my hoodie back to reveal a boy of near 11 year old with silk like black hair(reds hairstyle), sharp features and an apparent lack of baby fat. Combined with the pitch black fingerless gloves, red and black jacket with a black undershirt, black jeans with red highlights , black hat with red highlights and red shoes made for an extremely imposing stature even without the fame I have garnered and my passive aura. That is not even considering the highest level and newest Pokédex hanging on my waist and pikachu on my shoulder.

Liza's jaw dropped to the floor and I though I saw hearts in her eyes for a moment but I didn't pay it any mind, after all I am basically a celebrity and hundreds of young woman crush on me. Tate's reaction was a tiny bit surprising but to be expected if you look at it objectively. I saw a massive hero worship eyes on his small frame.

"Are you Ash Ketchum, the strongest pokemon trainer since red?" Her voice was different from just a moment ago but that was too be expected.

"That would be me."

"Really. I am your biggest fan. I read all of the books and I watched the recordings of your lectures from pokemon school. I have seen all of your gym battles that are available to watch. Will you sign my Ash Ketchum hat?

"Sure but after the battle, I have a very sharp deadline and a meeting to attend. Double battle right?"

"Yes""Yes"

"Go Combusken, Avalanche"

"Go claydol""Go Xatu"

"Blaze kick, close combat, freeze the feet and ice chains."

"Claydol use gravity."" Xatu use pyschoblast"

Combusken ran straight towards Xatu and just as it was about to reach Xatu, it was slowed down by more than half due to an unknown force but it persevered and jumped into the air and used the increased weight to its advantage with a drop blaze kick, knocking Xatu out of the field before it could perform any moves.

"Your Xatu wasn't trained physically at all, it was a glass canon but you didn't protect it properly."

Avalanche froze the ground just below claydol who was floating above the ground. The ice shot up in a chain form and locked it's self around claydol. The more claydol struggled, the more and more chains emerged and more and more surrounded claydol. In the end it was pulled straight into the close combat from combusken.

"You guys are pretty good for your age but you need to train your Pokémon's physical defenses for the higher leagues."

"Yes sir!""Sure!!" These twins are defiantly very different from each other. Tate was practically a soldier in boot camp while Liza was a giggling school girl.

"Go solrock Sunny day and flamethrower""Go lunatone light screen and psychic"

They didn't waste any time this time around and ordered their pokemon the moment they came out. Solrick was setting up for Ava while lunatone was protecting itself and solrock. Not a bad strategy at all.

"Snowstorm. Blaze kick and wood hammer"

The sun came into the sky and the temperature started increasing but it immediately stopped a moment later. It then proceeded to get colder and colder until it was freezing and ice had formed around the field and snow was flying everywhere.

Lunatone and solrock where practically blind but just as they were about to attack, lunatone was hit by a blaze kick in the back. As soon as Solrock turned around, it was hit by a wood hammer courtesy of Ava.

Lunatone and solrock were about to get up when they were fire punched into dream land.

"You kids are pretty good. Better than I was at your age, keep on training and maybe one day, you guys will be in the hall of fame."

I said that as I took the badge from the referee who was an emotionless machine for some reason but I can't focus on that I have a meeting to attend and a few skulls to smash.

Omake.

"I can't believe that we are better than he was at our age. I can't believe this." Tate said while holding the signed cap I had given to him.

"Tate. He didn't have any poekmon at 10, he started in April. He didn't have any Pokémon when he was our age."

For the entire next month, the entire town couldn't lift tathapi from his depression he had entered For some reason.