(Extra Long Chaoter) Destruction and calls

"Second in command, ditto girl? That must be a lot of work to get such a high position. So sad that there won't be a team to command when I am done collecting your ashes. Garchomp, charizard. Tag team. Destroy the weaklings. Every single time, I let you guys off easy, a few broken bones at the absolute worst and just a clean knockout in most cases. I have had enough of evil teams ambushing me during my journey. You guys even went as far as too threaten my Family.

Rocket did it 4 times, Icyxhot both did it twice and this is your second time as well.. There won't be another."

The moment I said this, my eyes turned a bright blood red and my aura started its distortion until it became visibly red almost like a shroud of blood. Charizard and Garchomp emerged from their respective pokeballs in full battle mode, muscles tensed and coiled and a cool mind.

Garchomp glanced towards charizard for just a moment before they had already communicated each other which of the of pokemon they would take out. They had grown so close, grown up together, sparred with each other, trained with each other and stood up for the others. They had become practically brothers and one of them could talk to the other with just their eyes and the other would understand perfectly.

Garchomp stopped moving for a moment just before the entire top layer of the soil was brought up and it wrapped itself around the now roaring dragon. Each moment, a deeper layer was being ripped apart and was getting added to the roughly detailed earth dragon avatar. It had a massive maw and garchomp in the center. Garchomp the proceeded to wreck the 7 pokemon in its way with a massive earth dragon rush.

Meanwhile, charizard was taking on a full team of 6 with dragon dances, steel wing attack, whirlwinds, twister and a dew dragon claws thrown in.

A flattened muk appeared moved through the earth and got right behind a distracted charizard. It popped from the ground and all of its tendrils formed into a drill have before solidifying into a hard construct of poison slime heading straight towards charizard. However charizard noticed and created a dragon claw to catch all the drilling tentacles before throwing the muk onto an outraging toxicroak. He then proceed to roast both of them with a single flame thrower.

It took less than a minute for Garchomp and charizard to turn a menacing 13 pokemon team that a champion would have trouble with to a pile of knocked out pokemon. It was at that point that I stopped recording the conversation oh and I also took the liberty of throwing ditto girl onto the pile of fainted Pokémon before interrogating her. She was a tough cookie but I guess water logging from a gyarados was enough of a threat for a executive to spill a few beans.

"Garchomp, Charizard. I want every thing with an evil team logo in a 10 mile radius to be destroyed. Don't kill them yet, it isn't good for publicity. Take Lucario and gyarados with you for scouting and intimidation, bring them to me if they have any thing important to say. Ari scout out all of the bases of team galactic you can find. Take Pikachu with you for infiltration if need be."

Garchomp immediately roared and jumped into the air like the hulk while charizard caused a massive blast of wind by flapping his wings in an attempt to catch up to the speeding garchomp. Pikachu jumped back onto my shoulder as I turned around to see nothing but nature surrounding me. No hidden people for now.

I walked over towards the interrogated highest ranked admin before reaching into her pockets and removing a communicator. I called the number named boss and saw as it took less than a second for Cyrus to pick up.

I heard his unpleasant voice.

"Hello, I am assuming that Kelly failed. So how can I help you Mr.Ash Ketchum?"

"I don't like how you do things. It's irritating and wrong, mostly irritating."

"Really? I wonder.. How far would you go to take me down"

"The only place that is truly safe from backstabs and all evil is a grave."

His voice was extremely surprised but I could hear an undertone of happiness and excitement. He reminds of pre-Disney star wars(can we at least agree that the Disney Star Wars was a dumpster fire after the first few movies and the mandolorian) palapatine

"Would you really kill me? Aren't you the hero who hates me to the bone but refuses to kill me like your dad and goivanni's predecessor? Wouldn't the world hate you for killing? What would you do then?"

"I say what I want to and do what I want to. I don't give a damn what the world thinks. It's gassed up if it thinks it can stop me."

"What if I say that I want to redeem myself? Would you take the high road to save your enemy from his past like Red successfully did?"

"People will keep on trying to reinvent themselves. I don't think you can ever Change who you are, just which side you show to the world and the side you trick yourself into believing. If you wanna redeem yourself, get of your ass and do it yourself. A quote sums it up perfectly 'I won't kill you but I won't save you either'."

"Very interesting you are. No matter how I think, I can't predict you at all. So spontaneous, yet so calculating. So calm yet ready to burst with anger. So nice but so cruel. It's like a paradox and a puzzle wrapped in a tongue twister. Tell me more."

"Nope. You already have my file from the league. Read it if you want anything. Never expect donations from me. Bye and oh, I will be erasing you from Hoenn."

I recorded the frequency used by team galactic on the Pokédex before crushing the communicator with my bare hands. My eyes turned back into a light blue as took a deep breath and sat down in a meditative trance waiting for the police to show up half an hour after the action had already ended.

I kept my mind calm as I went through the entire encounter with team galactic for any mistakes I made. But just as I was about to go in deeper, I got a call from Mom. Shit, I must pretend that I am not in a field filled with unconscious pokemon and that I didn't just talk to the head of the most evil evil team I had ever faced while not outright denying it for the sake of my sanity and any future arguments.

"Hello Mom, how ya doing?"

"Oh I am fine. I just wanted to call since Daisy will be visiting next week for your birthday, I expect you here a day before at the very least and I don't want any excuses young man. But the main reason I wanted to call is that Professor sycamore has a extremely revolutionary discovery and he has requested that you stay in kalos after you are awarded the title of professor until the hoenn league begins. But tell em what my little devil had done since my last call."

"Thanks. I turned down the really annoying book company, I have a one on one match lined up with the champion of sinnoh, a hand to hand match with Bruno, a date with Serena and now a internship with sycamore. Oh and also Steven needs me for a secret boy band. Don't ask, I can't tell you even if I wanted to, well I mean I could but it would be awkward telling him."

"I get it. You always kept your promises since.. we'll forever. I can't remember you breaking any of your promises. Even the time you snuck into the ranch when you were 4 you tricked me with wordplay. I guess my boy has the best track record of all time."

I proceeded to talk to her until I heard a few sirens in the distance.

"Sigh. I'll get back to you tomorrow, I have to deal with a few annoyances."

"Be sade and don't gut anyone. And don't be rude. I don't want you coming back just to curse on your birthday."

"Mom, I may curse in my Birthday but I will never swear on yours. Which is in 4 months 3 days and 21 hours. We will celebrate your birthday with a large cake, a family day with a group of potential daughter-in-laws for you."

"Oh, I can already imagine them. So many grandchildren...."

"We'll see ya"

"Bye. Be safe"