Chapter 25

The next day

I passed by the safari zone when traveling, of course I didn't enter. If I wanted more pokemon, I would go to other regions. Speaking of other regions, I was wondering if I should go to kalos or to hoenn. I mean I love blaziken and the gyms there are petty unique and different plus daisy is there. I mean greninja is great and all but the real reason both of these options are valued equally are Serena. Either a region with good gyms and good Pokémon's and a good girl or a region with great gyms, bad pokemon(few excpetions) and a extremely great girl.

I mean mentally I am 10. I am was born with extra information and no memories except of fiction. So I have no libido or sexual preference even though I know the details. So there was no worry's about her being too young or younger than me. Plus 10 year old Serena looks more 14 than 10.

The major problem with kalos is clemont and his sister as too many important events are lined up with their interference in ash's journey so if I want something similar to canon I need them. I mean I can andon canon if it needs be but I wanna preserve it if I can. The bad quality of pokemon isn't a worry cause I can just catch the pokemon who are exceptions like og ash. He did surprisingly well in this region with only a few major goofs. He had pseudo legendary and a balanced team with fan favorites like greninja, hawlucha, Goodman and noivern.

That is for a later date though. Where was I? Oh yeah the draw bridge. I just surfed on leviathan, why not ari, because permission to fly above cities is only permitted for trainers with 8 badges or for emergencies.I was forced to put Pikachu in his pokeball. I mean it was a hassle getting permission from officer jenny, but after that it was smooth sailing for 10 minutes. What happened after those 10 minutes? I ran into a herd of wild wailord and by herd I mean 5. But those 5 were more than big enough to classify. I just jumped off from leviathan and asked it to battle them

It would be a great way to earn battle experience. Plus I wanted to know if it was trained enough to notice the hidden sixth wailord. If it passed I would start it's elemental training, if not then even more normal training. Of course for this approach of letting it battle alone, I had to get soaked but you win some you lose some.

Anyway after causing nearly 4 different tidal waves, leviathan floated to the top with six wailord behind him." You passed the test. We are starting elemental training from tommorow. Good job" it is always a good thing to get the opinion of your pokem- I can ask my pokemon about which region to go to next!

After reaching the shore, I called out all my pokemon including riolu." I wanted to know if you guys have any preference to travel to a certain region. Once I am a professor Or champion, I can carry 12 pokemon at a time, so don't worry about staying at the ranch. Hoenn or kalos. It is fine if you don't have any preference." Leviathan chose hoenn as it has a lot of water. Pikachu wanted to meet Serena, Ari was neutral, riolu didn't have much info but it comsidered Serena as my 'mate', so it wanted to meet her. Gabite and charmander were neutral.

Oak already said he was neutral between the choices. Daisy would want me to come to hoenn. I guess I will ask mom later.

Aipithor here: I don't know which region to go to if it wasn't clear from the chapter. I want your opinion on it. Both of those regions are my favorites and I can't decide. Also the mc will visit most regions superficially. He will only go trough the entire region for 3-4 regions. I know that kanto, kalos and hoenn will be three of them. Thanks for the support.