Chapter 10

The next day

Today is the day I get damiens ass arrested and save a charmander . I had already looked up all the necessary laws and the evidence needed. A oral confession will be more than enough for such a crime. I just have to record the part where he admits to leaving the charmander .

I was seriously offended at why Damien would do this? I mean if you don't want it, release it! It is a common practice. He basically tried to kill a pokemon after abandoning it. It really made my blood boil. I was never an animal activist or even a vegan, hell my favorite food was chicken. But even, then such a level of abuse disgusts me.

Currently I am at the pokemon center in cerulean waiting for Damien and his merry band to enter. While waiting for them I had toured the city and it was very beautiful, the enticement carvings and flowing design made for a very scenic view without sacrificing structural integrity. But the most interesting thing was by far, the locals dislike for the gym leader.

It turns out that misty and the girls father was a very nice and strong guy, who had brought this town on the map and led it very well. But the girls were very pampered and the dad was starched to thin as both gym and town leader to help in raising them. The girls basically stagnated, never trained, never tried to help the townsfolk or even grieve that much after their dads death.

The only thing they did with effort was that show of theirs, they were very focused on the beauty of a pokemon. It turns out that they rejected a challenge because that trainer had a magikcarp. They believed that magikcarp was a failure of a pokemon till it evolved. This went directly against their dads teaching of each pokemon can be strong, no matter their weaknesses.

Looks like the townsfolk were nice people and responded kindly when I talked to them. The mom of the kids was not known. The sensational sisters huh. I am gonna wipe you out with magikcarp. I can't wait to see your bitchy faces after that.

Anyway I am getting off track. Damien finally enetered.

Instead of waiting for him to brag I walked up to him and asked"hey have you heard about this charmander rumor? They say that a really powerful and wild charmander Is outside!"It is at this point that I start recording" hahaha that was my charmander,, he was weak as shit. He couldn't learn many moves and lost against a bug""wait so you just left him outside?""yeah I told him to stay there, but I won't be able to come back."

At this point my anger grew enough, to punch I'm straight in the jaw. So I may or not have beaten him a few times more than absolutely necessary before taking him to officer Jenny."hello I have an pokemon abuser, who needs to be jailed." Yeah that immediately got their attention. I showed them the clip and told them about how he left the charmander with a false promise, so that charmander would refuse any help.

"Well we will obviously arrest him and confiscate his pokemon, but we can't do anything about that charmander, however if a caring trainer happens to catch it, they may have it." It was basically a sign saying I could catch him. The police also ignored the extra bruises. Yay!

"Ari I want you to find a charmander sitting on a rock and show me the path. You understand?""pi". Ok now while I am waiting for her to come back, I can finally meditate a bit. I am going through the memories of the series. After cerulean there is the 100 match gym from A.J. Before I can contemplate more about the series, I heard a "pi"

I followed ari to the charmander. I showed him the clip and showed evidence of Damien being jailed. He was heartbroken and it was after a few days of watching me while train did he agree.I never tried to speed up the process for obvious reasons. Imagine your parents lied and than abandoned you, and now someone who is much better is trying to adopt you. From a logical thought process the adoption is almost immediate but in reality you must take time and not regret your decisions.

I caught charmander and saw that it had scratch, smokescreen, ember and dragon rage. It was a bit close to evolving. It took a short while for it to get used to 2.6X times gravity but then it thrived under pressure. Gibble and charmander became immediate friends.their competitiveness caused them to work even harder. Magikcarp was also doing well. It could swim up to almost 75 mph.

"Hello, when are the gym leaders free for a battle?" The receptionist looked at me and said"they should be ready by tomorrow""thanks". Sigh I guess more training it is. I mean I already stayed here for a few days. The only major areas I had not gone to was the sisters show but I had no interest in that.

I have a feeling if Brock was here, he would have dragged ash to the show. Maybe that's why he took so long and had so many actions happen on or around him. He and his friends attracted danger both active and passively. I mean the protagonist has to face some challenge for every episode. Right?

The question still remains what should I do today. My pokemon are resting and will be playing around when they wake up. Hmm. Maybe I should go for a swim? Yeah I always liked swimming. The towns pool is open all day, so I went for a swim. The look on the faces of the men when they saw a 10 year old more chiseled then they were. I did not have any bulging muscles. No my body was a swimmers body with extra definition and absolutely no fat.