Chapter 56

The next day

Well I beat Winona yesterday but currently I am on an important call inside a farm.

"Hello Bruno, are you in conference with Agatha?" My voice was smooth and emotionless.

"Yes why do you ask?" Bruno sounded surprised but he got his bearings pretty quickly.

"Well could you pass the phone to her? I have something important to tell her"

"Sure. Agatha for you from Ash"

"Hello Ash. Why did you call me?"

"An old man is feeling really lonely. The key for the lock is on the 3 tree. Latitude: 35.728798. Longitude: 139.7192465 Current location."

"Really? Thank, that man has been avoiding me for too long."

I cut the call after talking pleasantries with her. Now why did I give the coordinates of professor Oak to Agatha? Well he gave me a chore. It is not even from birch or someone but him. I have one more badge to go and only a month left. He asked me to get rid of a rampaging snorlax in his berry farm.

Well anyways Torchic and Gaia have reached their max power extremely quickly thanks to the gravity training and extreme determination. For Torchic, charizards extreme daily training inspired her while Gaia was inspired by garchomp's ridiculous training regiment. Ava the snover had also reached her racial limit and she has perfect control over her ice but I believe her control over grass isn't that strong.

Torchic is a close waiters fighter who uses fire moves to enhance her speed, attack and special attack. Gaia is a slow tank with massive range atttacks. I was thinking about allowing Gaia, Ava, Torchic and Metang to fight together as a team against snorlax.

I am standing in a field with my four Hoenn pokemon standing besides me. Torchic on my shoulder with metang roaring by my side, Ava standing next to me and Gaia standing a bit ahead of me. We were waiting for the snorlax to appear cause from out interrogations, snaorlax appears everyday on this specific time frame.

A beam appeared from a point in the ground which traveled all the way too the sky and when I Concentrated on the origin to find an angry snorlax barreling down the field.

"Guys ready. Metang slow attacks and trip him with psychic, Ava freeze the ground and his legs, Gaia throw rocks at him, aim for the eye, Torchic blaze hit and run."

It took less than a minute for the rampaging snorlax reach us. The battle had begun.

Immediately when snorlax was about to take a step, his foot was covered in a blue energy before twisted and he fell onto his the ground face first. Before he could get up, the entire ground was turned into mud and some of it got into his eyes, blinding him temporarily. Snorlax slowly got up just as his feet was frozen to the muddy waters. Before it could respond, an large chunk of eye hit his left eye and a balze kick hit his right eyelid casing him to go into a berserker mode.

Torchic sped up straight back to snorlax again and launched a smokescreen in his face before running and jumping all around snorlax, causing a few after images to form. Normally a snorlax could easily tell which after image is which by eyes shut this one was blinded. Snorlax was hit by a blaze kick to the back of the knee and and a close combat to the back.

Snorlax had neigh of all of these pests and it used a massive earthquake causing Torchic to be launched into a tree. Torchic eyes blazed and it was enveloped in a bright white light and it turned into a Combusken with blaze still active. Gaia launched rock shards along with Ava straight at snorlax to distract it enough for combusken to get back up.

Combusken immediately launched herself at snorlax with a blaze kick and a close combat mixed with fire fist. It hit snorlax and caused to slide a few meters back but snorlax managed to launch combusken into a tree with a Head butt. Snorlax was hit bu a stone hedge straight into another tree causing it to become enraged beyond measure,

Snorlax eyes started glowing red and a massive beam formed in his mouth before being fired straight at Metang. As the beam approached Metang, a ice wall formed in front of him before it was covered in earth to creat an ice-earth barrier. The beam met the overpowered beam and broke apart, sacrificing itself to slow the beam down and give enough time for Metang to dodge the beam by a few inches.

Metang immediately took to the stratosphere while snorlax was still in a blind frenzy when he was hit by a sleep powder from Ava

Now normally snorlaxs are immune to sleep powder cause they sleep so much already, and this was true for this snorlax as well. But I learned one thing while training with Ava. Status effect spores are extremely flammable and combustive under the right circumstances.

A blaze kick to the face of the snorlax caused a massive explosion enough to push back the snorlax back into the mud. Snorlaxs sides were covered in hard rocks on one side with the other side being frozen to the ground. After nearly 2 seconds, a Metang flying straight down at 90 degreees perpendicular to a snorlax appeared from the stratosphere.

It's eyes were still damaged to the point where it couldn't see Metang but it took only a second for to reach snorlax at Mach speed. The collision caused a massive displacement in the ground while creating a literal wall of dust.

A second later, the dust cleared and Metang and snorlax stood both fainted inside a massive crater. They had taken each other out while Metang couldn't handle the recoil of what is essentially brave bird. I called back Metang and I looked towards my team and said,

"Well you guys won. No training for all of tomorrow with your favorite food. One day of pampering then we get back on track, understood?"

"Combusken"

"Sno,snover"

Good they sound pretty happy.

"