Chapter 33

1 hour later.

Well I finally reached the hotel mom and daisy are staying at. Professor oak is busy with the organizers doing god knows what and Gary is too busy too visit his sister on the day of her major break. I mean I get it your important and all but this is your sisters big break. That would be the equivalent of her refusing to come to the finals because she had to do a minor advertisement or something.

I haven't heard from neither Ritchie nor leaf since leaving pallet, cause I was surging ahead of them by more than a week by the time I reached mount moon, and by the time I finished they should be around surge or maybe they were sweeped by Sabrina. Ritchie wasn't that bad of a kid and leaf was pretty nice if not a little kiddish but not bad.

I arrived at the hotel by foot. I looked pretty normal but I had dirt covering large parts of my outfit and a large amount of scratches could be seen on the surface. of course I gained those from dueling with my pokemon but these people don't know that so I attracted a few looks, but nothing other than that.

By the time I had reached the hotel, the sun was about to set and I was mentally exhausted, Pikachu was craving ketchup and I could literally feel the boredom felt by riolu. I finally entered the hotel and saw absolute perfection. Every plate, every tile, every single thing has been placed for maximum viewing pleasure. Hell there was a poster of me and my title(nickname)'the slayer'. I felt very out of place in such an environment but I persevered onto the front desk.

"Hello, I am looking for room 1801."" Look here brat, do you have proof of that. 1801 is our top luxury suite and your clothes seem to tell another story plus your face is covers and such a lie can get you some jail time and I do-" my frustration from flying for 7days, putting up with mew, listening to Pikachu's whines, feeling every ounce of boredom from riolu and being treated like a scummy little lying boy had nearly caused me to burst.

So I let all my aura sleep out and into the world around me. The dirt was blown of by the aura and I pulled my hoodie off to reveal a myself as the famous slayer. My eyes started glowing and the ground started to shake," If you could do your job properly then, who your customer is wouldn't matter" She had nearly loss her pants but I didn't care and just went ahead.

I simply walked past the desk and onto the elevator, from where I went to the 18th floor, there was only one door. The hell!! Why don't you just connect the elector to the suite or something. Why do you need a corridor with only 1 door in it. By removing the corridor, you have more space for the suite, I mean come on I am 10(yeah but you are abnormal) and I could deduce that with just a glance.

Sigh, let's just get one with it. I knocked on the door for a while before the door finally opened and I was tackled by a missile, a missile that seemed oddly shaped like a certain person I know. It was DIO? HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT IT WAS DAISY BUT IT WAS ME DIO!!!!!!!

Cough cough cough cough I mean it was daisy and she sprinted straight into me. I dug my feet into the ground and stood like I was made of concrete as she slammed into me. (Author: I memed you daisy, sorry for that but it had to be done for the greater good) Anyway where was I yeah daisy.

"I missed you. How are you? I heard that you did so many things with our your Big sis"" What about you. You reached the finals without telling me. Are you looking forward to be punished or something?" I asked completely rhetorically, I was not prepared to be answered by a big blush.

Daisy, you are what 16? I Guess that you could easily blame hormones but meh, at the very least it isn't toxic. Still such behavior needs to be...... punished?.?.? Rewarded??...?.??..? I am so confused right now. Still I will push that later to around a bit after the championship. I pat her head and pet her like a little cuddly cat before she realizes that she is in fact a human.

"What are you doing, I am your sis not a cat."" Well for a sis you certainly act like a cat. Plus why can't you be my little pet?." It was a it of childish fun we had when we were younger. I would treat her like a car and she would resist but ultimately fall to the cat side. Anyway it was good to take her mind off things just before the competition.

We talked for around an hour after which she got to the topic of the championship and she hesitated a lot before asking one singular question.

"What would you think of me if I lost?." Ahh the greatest worry of all time. Standards set by other people.

"I would be a teeny tiny bit disappointed that you lost but I would be far more proud that you came so far. The only way I could ever be truly disappointed in you is if you gave up. Not in the match or in the game but in life. If you lose, you need to pick yourself up and try again. Fall as many times as you need, the only thing that matters is that you get up."

Her reaction was very happy and full of energy. Guess I need to tell her something." Daisy. There is one truth in your life. Your future self will always be happier than you but only by seeing through that can you be truly happy" she was completely confused and didn't understand anything about it." You will know when you grow up more, now go and get em. How can I brag about my sis being a champion I your moping around"