Chapter 14

Pallet town

I am home. It has been a long time, well if you count it as a month and a half, it's not that long but from an action standpoint, I had beat a samurai, beat Brock, beat and arrest James and jessie, beat the the shitty sisters, beat 11 grunts and beat surge. I did a lot of beating huh. Well oak said he had a surprise for me. I knew I could just sense it from a mile away with aura but where's the fun in that.

I finally reached home and opened the door, I saw mom on the couch. I snuck up on her and hugged her from behind."mom I really missed you!"" Well tell me everything. Do I have an daughter in law?"" No mom I have no intentions to find one either.". Me and mom talked for a few hours. After that I went to oak.

The second I opened the door I was hit by a missile. A 15 year old, Daisy shaped missile. I was really happy cause, I am back to my family. I don't consider dad or Gary family. It was a heartfelt meet after 4 years. Daisy told me about how only I would believe in her and how uch she missed her head pats and hugs.

Oak was talking about how the translator progress was stagnating and how it would take a few years for a viable product. Daisy hit him on the head because he got to into the science mood. The entire town was happy that I was stopping by. I played with the kids and told them about my stories and lots of people did not believe me. I did nothing to stop them from spreading rumors that I was a liar.

I was depressed that I could not see their reactions. The next day the papers front page had a photo of my carnage with me in the center with a barbecue in my hand and pokemon littered around me. Hahaha.

After all, every region will have a meeting about me. Discussing all the scraps they could gather. I should send them a letter.

League headquarter johto

"So your telling me that an 10 year old beat surge in and to hand combat?!!" Screamed a blue haired woman in a tight fitting one piece."We must have him at our side." Then a man with purple hair and a mask said"Don't be ridiculous Karen, then must have already locked him down"

League headquarters Hoenn

A old man with a wild beard started with" is he really 'his' son""yes"."then we can't do anything, you younglings don't know the true power of the Ketchum family"

Mansion in sinnoh

"Hey grandma is tHe person who everyone is talking about?"Asked a blonde girl with long hair and a black dress."yeah, he beat a gym challenge with only one pokemon twice" an older woman replied"it says he has a gabite. Do you think my garchomp would Lose against him. He is not that special."

"Yes but this is not about his current strength. It took you 6 moths for your Gibble to become a gabite, he did that in one and a half month"

Kalos

Inside a house a paper and plate of breakfast had fallen."Serena dear what happened""mom,.. it's him""you mean that boy you have a crush on?""iiiiiiii dddont have a crush!!!""yeah sure you don't but what did he do? Is he a criminal?""no he beat three gyms in one month and he beat 11 team rocket members alone!"

Kanto pokemon school

"How dare this commoner get more attention than me. CARL!""yes ma'am""send this boy an invite to the school""yes ma'am"

Just you wait peasant I will beat you and look beautiful while doing it.

League headquarter Kanto

There was a long table with 6 people on each side and one person with spiky hair and a cape in the main seat."Is he 'his' son" a shirtless man with bulging muscles asked."yes" this time an old woman with a cane.

Yes the exploits of our protagonists has reached the elite 4 and the champion. Now all the gym leader(minus sisters And Sabrina), elite four, police head and the champion were here.

Lance:"What do we know about him?"

Flint:" he beat my son, captured me And threw me back into my house"

Agatha:"he destroyed the three girls with one magikcarp"

Police head:"he brought in a seriously injured pokemon abuser and beat up 11 grunts and their pokemon singlehandedly"

Surge:"He beat raichu in a one on one match and challenged me to a fist fight"

Lance:"you beat him right? And where did you get those bruises"

Surge:" I lost"

The implications of a 10 year old beating surge were huge

Lance:sigh"what do we know about his pokemon?"

Agatha:"pikachu, magikcarp, pidegeotto, charmander and gabite"

Lance:" that is a very high potential and low power team"

Bruno:"if he can beat surge now, I wonder what he can do in the future"

Then a man burst into the room with an letter and a box in hand."what are you doing? This is a confidential meeting.!"" Champion lance, it's the boy, he sent us a letter"lance looked to the others and back to the letter I'm the assistants hand" Agatha can you read that"

"Hello lance, thanks for organizing a meeting for me, I feel so special! Also don't open the box before reading this letter.BTW: I don't have any spies in the league. So I just wanted to let you know that, I am gonna beat everyone at the contest and beat your ugly mug lance. I have a Magikarp, charmander, gabite, Pikachu and a pidgey. But you must know this as you went digging for scraps. Well I also have a riolu. I hope you understand the significance of it. Also my only goal that involves you is to-"

Agatha stopped."Oi, why did you stop. I wanna know if that brat wants to spar?" Bruno asked. Agatha looked at lance and started reading again" irritate lance so much that I can't find a way to describe the sheer amount of irritation. Let me begin with this. Please open the box"

"He his definitely reds son. Only he could be so condescending, kiddish, annoying and cute in the same ratio.""what's in the box?"

Lorelei walked over and opened the box. Inside was a box of extremely sexual and erotic scenarios between male kind with certain labels that shall not be mentioned. Bruno and koga immediately shifted away from lance and the entire  atmosphere turned awkward before all the men, except flint, in sync got out of their chairs and left.

Flint walked over to lance and put a hand on his shoulder and said"I understand". Lance breathed out a sigh of relief." Thanks, I thought everyone would believe this prank""no I mean I understand, I also swing that way. Let me know if you feel that you need some personal company"