Chapter 30

The next day.

Today is the day I finally beat Giovanni's face into the ground. I couldn't have him arrested or anything really cause I hadn't found any team rocket bases or any other grunts. The tea, he used was a Persian, Rhyperioir, nidoqueen and nidoking. The 4 on 4 match with Giovanni should be interesting to say the least.

I made an reservation a few days ago from my Pokédex just incase he isn't there. This is my final kanto badge. The earth badge.

"Hello Giovanni. How are you doing?" The surprise on his face wasn't there instead there was annoyance and anger." You really are his son aren't you"" I couldn't care less about how like my father I am. I am who I am and I will always be like that, whatcha gonna do about it?"

" I am gonna beat you and then I am gonna beat your dad and bring back my criminal emp-"" can you just shut up and battle cause mom is waiting for me." The tick marks on his face are evident." Go Persian"" go Pikachu. Thunder and quick iron tail". Persian gave off an aura of luxury but I could see the muscles carved beneath the skin. Pikachu immediately summoned thunder from the sky and onto Persian who couldn't dodge it.

Persian was sent flying to the edge of the arena where it stopped sliding. Sadly however, the moment it recovered it was hit with an iron tail in the face, knocking it out." Not bad dude but you gotta do better than that."" I can do much better than that you child." The frustration was leaking through. Yes this is exactly what I wanted. An enraged Giovanni.

" Go nidoking. Earthquake"" Pikachu jump and use swift". The muscle bound I do king stood at its full height and stomped on the ground. It was at this time that the entire earth started shaking. Just before the shaking started Pikachu jumped into the air and started making a bunch of stars and threw it at the nidoking and landed back onto the ground."Agility and Quick Iron tail when he's distracted."

Nidoking of course dodged the attack and was about to initiate another attack when he was hit in the back by swift. Before nidoking could even remember that swift can't miss, it was hit by an speed enhanced quick attacking iron tail Pikachu in the face and was promptly knocked out. Pikachu was getting tired but it could still take on one more pokemon.

"Go rhyperior. Rock throw"" Pikachu jump and use them as stepping stones. Thunderbolt and swift followed by agility and iron tail". Rhyperior pushed its feet into the ground with his hulking figure and shot a large amount of smaller rocks at Pikachu. Pikachu meanwhile jumped from in between these rocks in what can only be called super speed.

It charged up electricity and shot a bolt at rhyperior which did nothing but blind the poor pokemon. The blinded pokemon was hit by a swift from behind before being iron tailed in the face. Rhyperior was clearly knocked out by the final moves." Sheesh Giovanni the rock type gym leader was beaten by a Pikachu! Can you believe this." It is the ground type and no you haven't beaten me just yet. My ace is stronger than all of my pokemon"

"Go nidoqueen". This is a strong one. A very strong one, the skin is tough as iron and is properly washed, the muscles are compact and this is much speedier than the nidoking, but it's attacks will be no joke. Pikachu is too tired and charmeleon hasn't gotten any opportunity to fight after sweeping erika. Plus it had reached the ceiling of its power as a charmeleon. It was still a bit green thumbed in battle experience But that isn't a good enough excuse to not evolve. Plus ash already had a charizard much earlier and that thing was a beast. Comperpting against dragonite and articulate.

"Go charmeleon. Blaze. Overheat and dragon dances"" nidoqueen earthquake"Blaze was the ability which I had trained to absolute perfection. Charmeleon can now activate blaze on command with no side effects. Overheat increased the power of fire type moves for a tiny bit and dragon dances mean as many dragon dances as you can pull off."Drill run"

The heat Immediately increased to beyond the melting point of rock. Charmeleon was covered in a aura of fire an intention of destruction. The midoqueen didn't react and instead proceeded to use earthquake. Charmeleon simply powered through and stood in its place using dragon dance. It was able to pull of 3 dragon dances before nidoqueen charged at him with a drill run.

Charmeleon took this opportunity to dodge and use a judo throw on nidoqueen allowing it to fall face first into the ground before using dragon claw on its back. Nidoqueen easily recovered and caught the hand which chameleon was using dragon claw with. Instead of being surprised Charmeleon used dragon claw with the other hand. Nidoqueen was thrown off by the sudden move shift and got hit by the dragon claw." dragon rush"

Before nidoqueen could recover, she saw Charmeleon perform a dragon dance and then prepare for a dragon rush." Outrage." Nidoqueen obliged its trainers request and went into a rage and charged straight to Charmeleon. Charmeleon also rushed straight at her with dragon rush. The two met in a major explosion of earth and dust.

Went the dust settled you could see a very bruised Charmeleon standing over a fainted nidoqueen. I had one yay!" CHARMELEON" Charmeleon was enveloped into a white light and grew wings and into an astonishing height of 2 meters." CHARIZARD!CHAR" yes.

"Take the badge." Was all I heard from Giovanni before he disappeared. He had left the earth badge on the table. Well a win is a win. Doesn't matter if he is annoyed or not.