Chapter 53

The next day

Today is the day I challenge... what was her name? Winona right? No matter, beldum is completely fired up and ready to destroy her. He has shown great determination to fight after he went through the training he'll montage. Well I was going to challenge her but.

"Fight me." Standing in front of me was a legend, a fighting master, a hand to hand combat master. Bruno (Mars).

When a person of such caliber asks you for a match, you accept. Now normally, I don't follow these rules but I would love to fight Bruno. One problem. The media had caught would love that as well. Point being they followed him to me.

So now a sea of reporters wanted to interview the illustrious trainer who shattered all records. Not a single interview had been successfully conducted and the only images of me were from during battles and from my childhood, like when I was 4 years old. The rest where with mom or with oak.

So any reporter interviewing or getting a photo of me was basically striking gold. So instead of giving them that opportunity, I grabbed Bruno and ran towards the edge of the city before throwing Bruno straight to the top of the building before jumping up to the top my self.

"Hey did you bring me here?"

"Cause the reporters are annoying as fuck plus I have a reputation. So I have one condition For a match between us."

"What is it?" He seemed very eager for a match.

"We fight in a dojo of your choice. No Pokémon, just a hand to hand fight"

He just grinned and thrust his hand forward for a handshake which I gladly reciprocated. We decided on a date which was day after tomorrow.

We split from there and he went back to a pokemon conference he was attending.

Before I Could get back to track, i was training beldum when he was engulfed in a massive bright light before in front of me stand a metang. It was much heavier and much much stronger. He could easily be small building level.

I was called by oak. I swear to go, if you give me a single mission I will seriously call up Agatha.

"What is it."

"I have some good news, but what were you doing?"

" I just got out of a media storm along with Bruno, cause he wanted to challenge me. Why did you ask?"

"Oh nothing your mom was worried cause you didn't call her for a week"

"But I told her that I would be going training montage for a week and won't be able to answer calls."

"Yeah but she still worries"

"Sure. Sure. But we are getting of track, why did you call?"

"Well a lot of people have expressed a lot of interest in you and your pokemon."

"Go on"

"Well Cynthia, the newly ascended champion of sinnoh region has expressed a lot of Interest in you."

"I don't like where this is going. Let me guess. She is here."

"How in *ing hell did you- never mind yeah that was my surprise. I just hoped that this would be a good surprise"

"Where when and please don't tell me that she is a princess or a brat." I can already feel her aura, she is 10 feet behind me. The hell.

"Right behind you little boy. I am not a brat thanks for the confidence"

Instead of being surprised, I turned to her with emotionless face before it transformed into annoyance, normal people would only slow me down.

"I will call later. Yeah"

I looked towards her,

"I am not traveling with you."

"Well then I am traveling with you" she looked triumphantly for some reason.

"Well then good luck keeping up."

We were easily a few miles from fortree city. I walked there at my faster than normal speed.

"Tell me about yourself,"

"Sigh, 20 questions"

"Ooh, what are your motivations?"

"pokemon champion. Destroy all the regional champion, earn a bit and settled down and live life however I desire. 1 down"

"How did you get your gibble. I got mine from grandma"

"Charizard bred with an garchomp and it gave me one of his eggs as a sign of trust and to make the offspring as strong as possible."

"Really...

The questions went on but she was pretty cute and I could she a bit of milf aura being cultivated but there was one thing I didn't like about her.

She was dominative.

I was dominative. Extremely so.

She didn't back down.

I wielded my words like a scalpel and didn't lose my cool and never gave her an inch of space and made sure it was clear who was boss.

"It is time to eat. Here have some"

"I will eat later."

"Eat now or you can have it cold later."

This is one of us going back and forth.

At first Cynthia thought that I wouldn't keep up at the speed for a while but after a hour of walking at jogging speeds she was out of breath and she stopped to take a breather.

"You will only slow me down. I hope that you succeed in your term as league champion however a champion is not the peak, it is another step on the journey to perfection. How do you expect your pokemon to beat the world if you can't train yourself."

She looked contemplative. I didn't sped up as there was no point, since we had already reached fortree city for the last time. I took a room in the pokemon center before, taking a nap.

I am pretty irritated. I should probably vent on the gym leader.

Winona I am sorry but I need to vent on you. It was early and I was still a bit sleepy. I just walked towards the gym with be,dum floating by my side, fired up and ready to destroy.