26: I'm glad I shaved

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH R-RATED SCENES, Please wait for the next chapter ❤️

RED

I don't exactly know what is happening but three things remain clear.

One, Sapphire and Orion were laughing their heads off as Vos carries me away.

Bitch, you were excited he carried you away. You're still excited!

Two, Vos' touch makes me feel things I'm not quite sure are legal.

Psh, you know they're legal. You prude!

Three, A blur of green passed by us in about two seconds and now we're in a cabin I did not know existed. The walls were just wood piled on top of one another and the only furniture I could see is a bed.

Did you think he'd take you deep in to the forrest and ravage you there?

Shut up, self! Leave me to my horny self.

"Firefly, you know I can hear you right?" My mate's voice sent electricity coursing through my spine as my eyes widen in embarrassment.

Bitch, it's not time to be embarrassed! Just go all out and ask him to take you! It's going there anyway.

By the slow smirk that is forming on Vos' face, I'm pretty sure he heard me again but instead of succumbing to the furious blush I am probably sporting, I run to the bed at the corner and spread my limbs open while I shut my eyes, feeling shy as hell.

"Water fly, if you don't take me this instant, I'm going to look for a warrior that-" I open my eyes and stare at the brown popcorn ceiling while my lips move to their own accord, automatically responding to Vos' kiss.

BITCH IT IS STARTING! SHUT YOUR EYES AND FEEL THE FUCKING MOMENT.

I follow my own advice but as I did, Vos pulls away and chuckles as he steadies his breathing a leans his forehead against mine.

"Do you always talk to yourself?" I purse my lips and nod my head.

"I guess I got used to talking to my wolf. She was as crazy as I am." A sorrowful look crossed his eyes for a second before he gives me a gentle look. My heart clenches, as I momentarily grief the loss of my wolf, I know she's somewhere up there watching me but it doesn't make it any easier.

"I remember." He chuckles as my mind flies to the time I was half wolf, half human. Right, he got the pleasure to meet me at my moodiest.

"You know what she'd have made me do if she were here though?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck as he adjusts his hands on either side of my face and shifts his weight so that the course material of his jeans are digging on my center. It takes everything in me not to moan while I caress the side of his face.

"What?"

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him to me, as I circle my legs around his waist and plant my lips on his.

He automatically responds and lowers down to his elbows as he deepens the kiss while grinding down into me making me gasp out in fluster but this was the perfect opportunity for his tongue to slip inside my mouth and no matter how many times he did it, it still drives me into overdrive.

I don't battle for dominance, I give myself to him and let him take the lead (not that I can lead at all, this is my first after all!) Just as I bring myself back into the kiss, Vos smirks as he pulls away and leans his forehead against mine.

"I like your thoughts." He whispers, his dark gaze settling into mine while his fingers busy themselves down my side until they reach the hem of my shirt and slowly, teasingly lifts it until it goes above my bellybutton.

"Are you really taking your time right now?" I whisper, attempting not to grind into his hardness. Sweat starts forming on my forehead but I shiver as I feel my nipple harden, anticipating the feel of his hands.

"I want to take it slow for you. I don't want your first to hurt." I roll my eyes and take a deep breath. This is a rash decision but screw it. I want the mother trucking D!

I take all the courage inside my and grind my lower half to his, lifting myself slowly but surely so that I was right on the mark. I smile as I hear him take a big breath and bite my lower lip when his eyes turn darker. I could feel his wolf pushing him and one I grind into him again, I know I've won. 

"You should not have done that." His tone is baritone and deep, mixed with a ferocity and dominance his wolf is exuding; like a switch he rips my shirt apart and plants his lips back on mine, slipping his tongue between my lips and teeth as one of his hands find my hard nipples while the other rips my panties.

I gasp, and arc my back as he rolls my nipple between his thumb and index finger while his other hand slips in between my wetness. My feet flex up and I instinctively try to close my legs but my mate is strong and keeps them in the same position as he adds another finger down there.

I moan out loud as his lips trail down from mine to the side of my face and finally to the nipple that was not getting attention. I grind into his fingers as he adds a third one while he rolls his tongue over my hard nipple and bites it softly.

Ni words were exchanged between us but as he pulls away I help him doff his shirt and while he works on his jeans, I get on my knees and plant kisses all over his neck and chest, occasionally brushing against his nipples and licking them.

He growls put loud and pins me back to the bed as he grinds his hardness against me. My eyes widen at his size, suddenly apprehensive. Will it even fit???

"Don't think, Just trust me." I melt against his words as he plants his lips on mine again, both his hands now fondling with my breasts as I feel his tip rub against my wet slit. I moan again, interlacing my hands on his hair as I pull on his strands lightly.

"I love you." He whispers softly and I smile, electricity coursing through my body. I close my eyes as I feel him enter me slowly. I feel soft kisses on my neck as he pushes in more, the pain starting to build up as I feel myself stretch to accommodate him.

"Are you okay?" I nod my head and wraps my arms around his neck, plating soft kisses there, trying to distract myself. He pushes in more and tears fall from my eyes as the pain gets intense but just as fast as it came, pleasure over took completely when Vos presses my clitoris and plants his lips on my breasts.

I moan and he takes this as a sign to move. He thrusts in and pulls almost all the way out before he thrusts in again and I suddenly can't think. All I feel is his hands all over me, heat spreading all over my body, the smell of sweat surrounding us and me wanting more. Wanting him to go deeper, to go faster. I don't remember telling him but he does what I want and I clench around him as we stare at each other, no words, just feelings.

He thrusts again and I scream out loud as I come but he isn't through, he thrusts a fee more times, pushing his finger inside my mouth as I suck it hard. He moans out loud as I stare at the planes of his body, moaning as his other hand squeezes my breasts. I suck his finger harder and play with my clit feeling his intense stare on me as he thrusts three more times before I could feel his seed spill inside me.

"I love you." He whispers as he gives me a broad smile, showing his dimples. I smile and turn to my side as I close my eyes, exhaustion taking over my body.

A/N:

OH MY GOODNESS I DID IT. Okay, this is the first time I've written a sexual scene and I'm not sure I did it justice but I promise I tried my best.

So yes!

Comment, subscribe, like and smile <3