Cry Baby

"How could you bite me?" Prince Zee stared at the teary-eyed Saint.
"I'm sorry."
"You actually BIT me!?
"Forgive me."
"You sunk your teeth really good! I'm bleeding!"
"Forgive me your highness!" Saint begged.

Saint could not believe what just happened. One moment the Prince was gripping his arms and trying to put the alcohol swabs to his knees. The next, he was crying and bit the man. He remembered begging him to stop. Unfortunately he didn't. Then, he bit him!

"Let me look at it." Saint whispered.
"WHY? So you can bite it again?" Prince Zee barked while Saint flinched.
"I'm sorry... I did tell you to stop."
"So... THIS is my fault?"
"No..." Saint shook his head. The Prince studied Saint and his pitiful face.
"Here!" The Prince gave his arm to Saint.
"I'm sorry Prince Zee."
"I know..." The Prince replied.

    Saint stared up at the Prince who was sitting on the sofa. He fell to the floor after he bit the Prince when he pushed him away.

"It might sting a little." Saint murmured as he began to tend his wound.
"I'll live! I just can't believe you fucking bit me! My roommate bit me!" Prince Zee shook his head.

    Saint quietly tended to Price Zee's wound. He felt terrible. Why these things kept happening to him? When it came to Prince Zee, he had the worst luck ever!

"Stop crying! I can stand the pain!" The Prince muttered.

    The Prince looked at Saint. He shook his head rolled his eyes. He then slowly wiped Saint's tears.

"Don't move!" The Prince instructed as he continued to wipe Saint's tears.
"You are a cry baby huh?"
"Not really..."
"Then...?"
"I feel awful for hurting you and I don't know why I cause you so many ... accidents." Saint whispered.
"I don't know why... these things happen... I... I understand if you want me to move out. I truly do!" Saint added.

    Prince Zee studied Saint as he continued to administer some salve on his wound.

"I think your bite mark will stay on my forearm for a few days." The Prince said and Saint cringed.
"Well... another scar to add to my collection." The Prince continued.
"I'm sorry..."
"Now... how about your knees? Hey... hey... don't be scared... I am not going near those knees of yours!" Prince Zee said.
"You do it yourself. Do it now."
"Now?" Saint asked and Prince Zee nodded.
"Can you do it yourself?" The Prince seemed concerned.
"Yes."
"You cannot have other people tending your wounds?" The Prince questioned and Saint nodded.
"Why?"
"I don't know... maybe because if I were to do it myself... I can control it? I don't know." Saint explained.
"What if you have an accident?"
"The last time I was hurt I was unconscious... that was when..." Saint stared at Prince Zee and he blushed.
"Ah... THAT time?" The prince asked and he nodded.
"Prince Zee... I am really... am sorry." Saint looked up at the Prince and apologised.
"I can forgive you if you tell me something."
"What?"
"Why were you staring at my chest just now?" The Prince grinned.
"I was not!"
"Liar! And you are a BAD liar!" The Prince smiled when Saint turned beet-red.
"I was... admiring it!" Saint answered.
"You want to have chest like this?"
"Yes."
"Here..." The Prince grabbed Saint's hand and put his hand on his right chest.

    Saint swallowed when his palm touched Prince Zee's chest. He was lost for words. The Prince's chest was warm and manly. Saint could also feel the drumming of the Prince's heart under his fingers. Saint could not remember for how long his hand was on his chest.

"You stop crying... that's good." The Prince grinned. Saint stared at his handsome face.
"Huh?"
"Forget what I said."
"Okay..." Saint continued to delicately move his fingers on the Prince's chest.
"Saint?" Prince Zee called him.
"I'm hungry." The Prince told Saint.
"Hellooooo!" He ruffled Saint's hair.
"Huh?"
"Do you like my chest THAT much?" Prince Zee said and that snapped Saint from his trance. He snatched his hand away.
"I'm hungry." The Prince said again.
"What do you want to eat?" saint asked.
"Anything is fine. By the way Saint, do you have my phone number?" The Prince questioned.
"No."
"We need each other's numbers just in case."
"Okay..." saint replied.
"Just so you know... some people out there can be crazy because I am the Crown Prince. They can be... persistent. Call me if you have problems with them."
"What kind of problem?"
"They could harass you. So ... call me if that happens."
"Okay." Saint nodded still dazed.
"How are your knees? Better?"
"They sting." Saint pouted.
"You ARE a cry baby." The Prince replied and stared at Saint.
"Am not!"
"Seriously? Saint... what's for dinner?" The Prince suddenly sobered.
"How about some fried rice? Is that okay?" Saint asked.
"I can eat anything."
"Is it still painful?" Saint studied the bite mark.
"A little but I live."
"I'm sorry." Saint said.
"I'll forgive you if you cock dinner NOW cause I'm ravenous!"
"Okay... okay... It will be ready in like half an hour?"
"Cool... I'll shower first."