Between A Rock And A Hard Place

"Hello Dad?"
"Hey son. What's up?"
"I would like you and Mom to go to Grandpa's for dinner tonight. I have a surprise for you." Saint informed his father.
"A surprise?" Saint's father said.
"Yup! I think you would really love the surprise." Saint added.
"Please be there at 8.30 and I have booked a room for all of us." Saint continued.
"A room? What are we celebrating?" His father asked.
"It won't be a surprise if I told you Dad." Saint replied.
"Fine... Fine... Do we have to wear causal clothes or fancy ones?"
"It doesn't matter Dad. I'll see you there at 8.30 okay. Drive safe." Saint told his father.
"Okay Son. See you later."
"There... I have told my parents." Saint turned to Ali. They just left the national park and The Sheikh insisted Saint to follow him around Chiang Mai until dinner.
"I bet they will be surprised to see me." Sheikh Muhammad Ali smiled at his friend.
"Ali.."
"What?"
"You should not provoke Prince Zee like that."
"Why not? He did say that he did not feel anything so what's the harm in that?"
"He doesn't like me in the first place! Don't create problems for me!" Saint begged.
"And by the way... Not many people know about Prince Zee and I. You.. My Dad and Max know about it. Even my mother doesn't know who broke my heart."Saint shared the information with the Sheikh.
"Fascinating..." The Sheikh murmured.
"Stop it!" Saint warned his friend.
"I'm not doing anything!" The Sheikh smiled innocently.
"Ali... I KNOW you... Your eyes are gleaming just like when you wanted to steal that camel from the farmer years ago!" Saint growled.
"And wasn't that an exciting and memorable experience for us?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali laughed.
"You got a beating from your Baba." Saint countered.
"That was because you and I could have died... I understood it then and I understand it now." The Sheikh said and nodded.
"Who would have thought that bloody camel could run like that with the two of us on its back!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali laughed.
"We could have died Ali!" Saint muttered.
"You nearly fell to your death!" Saint added.
"What wonderful childhood we had." The Sheikh grinned.
"THAT I agree." Saint relented and smiled at his friend.
"I miss camping out in the dessert." Saint sighed.
"Come back to Qatar... I will go camping with you." Sheikh Muhammad Ali offered.
"I will... I am still apprenticing at Tul's Crazy Concoction. I just began. I can't simply go for a holiday." Saint explained.
"Speaking of Tul's Crazy Concoction..." Sheikh Muhammad Ali trailed.
"When are you going to make a dessert for me! I'm hurt cause you created desserts for THAT arsehole!" The Sheikh grumbled. Saint ducked his head and blushed.
"How could you forget about me huh?"
"Actually... I have one in mind... I have made it a few times but I am perfecting it." Saint shared.
"What is it called? This is EXCITING!" Sheikh Muhammad Ali beamed.
"White Noise." Saint shared.
"White Noise? How do you come up with a name like that?"
"You are a friend who brings me peace and calm even though you are crazy... Erratic..."
"Not erotic huh?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali asked and Saint burst laughing.
"You're a lunatic!" Saint continued laughing.
"Okay... Okay... I am crazy... Erratic... What else?"
"A lunatic." Saint added.
"I concede to that." The Sheikh nodded.
"Even though you are all these whirlwind mixed of things but you bring me calmness and peacefulness." Saint continued.
"Hence... White Noise." Saint concluded.
"Is it possible for me to taste it before I leave Chiang Mai?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali questioned Saint.
"I can try... But I have to ask Chef Pakorn's permission to use the kitchen cause it is not yet on the menu." saint explained.
"Your ex-boyfriend would be jealous!!" The Sheikh teased Saint.
"He's NOT by ex-boyfriend!" Saint hissed.
"What is he then?"
"Just someone I used to know." Saint stated.
"And still love?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali queried.
"Unfortunately... Yes..."
"Pity..."
"Pity?"
"Yeah... If you no longer love him... I would pay him tenfold for what he has done... But since you care about him still... I couldn't really do that." The Sheikh shared.
"You are one scary dude." Saint murmured.
"I am. I protect people whom I care the most." Sheikh Muhammad Ali answered.
"You don't have to do that you know... I am no longer that kid in the pool crying." Saint smiled.
"You are not in the pool crying... That is true... But... Someone hurt you and you are still crying." The Sheikh highlighted.
"Come on Ali... Forget about Prince Zee."
"Tonight I want to prove something..."
"No!!!!"
"You don't know what I am going to do!"
"Ali! Your eyes have turned really scary!" Saint pointed.
"Ahh... Don't worry... Nobody is going to get hurt..." Sheikh Muhammad Ali grinned.
"You're scaring me Ali!" Saint exclaimed.