Surprising My Bestfriend

"Where is our Sheikh Muhammad Ali Al Atas?" Prince Zee asked Max as the Prince waited impatiently for Sheikh Muhammad Ali Al Atas, one of the many Qatarian princes.
"He's meeting the Qatarian ambassador." Max informed him.
"I don't have time for this." The Prince grumbled as he fiddled with his phone.
"How are you feeling these days Your Highness?" Max questioned trying to distract the Prince from his growing annoyance towards Sheikh Muhammad Ali.
"Could have been better." The Prince replied while Max nodded.
"Do you want my men to check on him in Chiang Mai Your Highness?" Max asked.
"To what end?" Prince Zee replied. Max studied the Prince.
"As you wish Your Highness." Max responded.
"What is itinerary for today and tomorrow?" Prince Zee asked Max.
"Sheikh Muhammad Ali demands a trip to Chiang Mai." Max answered. Prince Zee's jaw ticked.
"How long does he demand to stay in Chiang Mai?" The Prince asked Max in annoyance.
"At least 5 days." Max replied.
"And you are informing me now?" Prince Zee retorted.
"Your Highness, Sheikh Muhammad Ali's aid just informed us about it. They even made reservation at 137 Pillars House. The whole resort for him, his aids and for us." Max continued.
"What am I supposed to do in Chiang Mai for 5 days?" Prince Zee growled while Max studied the Prince.
"Are you apprehensive about accidentally meeting Saint Suppapong Your Highness?" Max asked the Prince.
"No. Of course not." Prince Zee spat.
"We can get the details of where Sheikh Muhammad Ali intends to go if you really want to make sure, but you know him... He is an erratic creature and can change his mind like this wind." Max explained.
"I know... I've met him a few times in equestrian competitions before. I know him... To a certain extent." The Prince stressed.
"Your Highness... You really have no problems accompanying him to Chiang Mai?"
"It's my duty." Prince Zee grumbled.
"You assistant has prepared your things and we are simply waiting for you instructions Your Highness." Max stated.
"I will just have go with the flow... When it comes to Sheikh Muhammad Ali." The Prince said.
"Excuse me Your Highness." Max checked his cellphone and left.

Prince Zee closed his eyes and tried calming himself down. What would happen if he met Saint again? How would he react? Would Saint hate him? Pain sliced through his heart.

"Greetings Prince Zee Pruk Panich! Assalamualaikum." A voice pulled Prince Zee from his reverie.
"Salam... Sheikh Muhammad Ali... It has been a while." Prince Zee stood up and shook hands with the other man.
"Yes.... I heard about what happened to you. How are you feeling right now?" Sheikh Muhammad Ali responded.
"Never been better. Have a seat." Prince Zee answered.
"Thank you. That's very good to hear Your Highness. And... Thank you for your willingness to accompany me for my educational journey through Thailand." Sheikh Muhammad Ali smiled warmly at the Prince as he took a seat.
"May I know... Why Chiang Mai?"
"Ahh... I have a good friend who is living in Chiang Mai."
"A friend?" The Prince questioned.
"A very special friend... We sort of grew up together." Sheikh Muhammad Ali beamed.
"I haven't met him for a few years and since I am here in Thailand. I want to head to Chiang Mai and surprise him and his family." The Sheikh explained.
"He must be very special." Prince Zee commented.
"He is." Sheikh Muhammad Ali smiled.
"Will you be taking part in the World Endurance Championship in Dubai this year?" Prince Zee asked the Sheikh.
"Of course! How about you?"
"Definitely." The Prince replied.
"Is it going to be us going head to head again?" The Sheikh smiled.
"We just have to see." Prince Zee remarked.
"We are leaving for Chang Mai in a a few hours. My mother has invited you to dinner." The Prince informed the Sheikh.
"I would be delighted. How is your mother? And how are Prince Poppy and your sister... Princess Kanikka?" The Sheikh asked Prince Zee.
"They are doing well. Poppy is doing culinary at King Dusit Royal University College." The Prince asserted.
"And Princess Kanikka?"
"She is in Switzerland. She is schooling there." Prince Zee continued as the Sheikh nodded.
"I haven't met them for quite a while. Prince Poppy and Princess Kanikka are not in equestrian competitions unlike you." Sheikh Muhammad Ali said.
"Their interests are dissimilar to mine." Prince Zee replied.
"Indeed." The Sheikh nodded.
"Excuse me Your Highness... Your Excellency..." Suddenly a palace aid entered the drawing room.
"The Majesty Queen Kamon Victoria Pruk Panich is inviting Sheikh Muhammad Ali Al Atas to the library for tea."
"Thank you." Prince Zee replied.
"Please." The Prince smiled at the Sheikh and showed him the way towards the library.