I Really Hate You!

"Your Highness?" Saint called Prince Zee. He had dozed off in the bathtub. The Prince opened his eyes and Saint was face was mere inches from him.
"The water is getting cold." Saint said and the Prince sighed.
"Saint... I need you to help me get up... I don't think I can stand up by myself." Prince admitted.
"No problem..." Saint replied. He walked towards the bedroom and came back with a towel. He put it on his shoulder. Prince Zee groaned when he pushed himself up while Saint tried his best to help him as he stepped over the edge of the tub.
"Careful..." Saint whispered.
"I'm good." The Prince said and he took the towel on Saint's shoulder and wrapped his lower body with it.
"Your highness... I think you need to see a doctor." Saint said as he stared at the Prince's body.
"I will... Don't worry."
"You have more scars now." Saint murmured.
"These will disappear." The Prince replied and smiled weakly at his harried-looking roommate.
"Let's head to the bedroom." Saint helped Prince Zee walked into the bedroom.

    The smell of french toast wafted in the air. Prince Zee could see a tray on the table near the couch. The Prince carefully sat down on the bed and took a sweatshirt from Saint and put it on. He then slowly took his time to put on his sweatpants on while his roommate waited patiently.

"You stay here." Saint said as he went to the table and grabbed the tray with the French toast. He carefully put the tray in front of the Prince.
"I think it's cold now." Saint explained.
"No worries. I've eaten worse in my life." Prince Zee smiled and took a piece of the french toast and bit into it.
"This is so GOOD Saint." And the french toast disappeared. The Prince took another one and ate with gusto.
"I have more. Be right back." Saint told him and left him in the bedroom. Saint came back with a plate pilled with more french toast.
"You have to eat too... You haven't eaten right?" The Prince asked and Saint nodded. Saint put the plate on the tray and took a piece.
"You're right... It is good." Saint nodded and smiled.
"I'm going to call the doctor after we eat." Prince Zee explained.
"Maybe you should visit the hospital." Saint suggested.
"And miss eating this... I don't think so." The Prince joked.
"You're the Crown Prince... They can feed you ANYTHING." Saint replied.
"But I only want my roommate's cooking." Prince Zee winked and Saint's cheeks tinged.
"Do you still hate me?" The Prince asked.
"Wholeheartedly." Saint grumbled and ate a whole strawberry.
"I am going to be sore for days!" Prince Zee groaned when he moved his body.
"Now do you know why I hate you wholeheartedly?" Saint growled while the Prince simply smiled at him.
"Maybe..." Prince Zee stopped talking when his phone rang. Saint quickly left the bed and took the phone from the dresser.
"Your mother Your Highness." Saint gave the cellphone to his roommate.
"Hello beautiful." Prince Zee said.
"I've bathed and I am eating right now."
"You are? Alright."
"I am fine mother... I've been hurt worse before."
"3? Do I need that many?"
"I understand... Thank you mother. Thank you for letting me stay here. Love you."
"Bye mother." The Prince ended the call and put the phone on the bed.
"My mother is sending 3 doctors here. They'll be here any minute now." Prince Zee explained to Saint.
"I think I've eaten like... 8 pieces of your french toast Saint." The Prince admitted.
"Don't worry... You need the energy. Do you want to eat more?" Saint asked and the Prince nodded. He then took one more toast and devoured the entire thing in one go.
"Here..." The then Prince fed Saint another piece of toast and Saint opened his mouth and ate.
"What is this?" Prince Zee pointed at the glass on the tray.
"Coconut water... I ordered from Food Panda when you were in the bathroom." Saint replied.
"They can send coconut now?" The Prince joked.
"I guess they do now... Come on... Drink up... You need to rehydrate." Saint picked up the glass and gave it to Prince Zee.
"Thank you." He drank the whole glass.
"It was a joke and you did not even smile." Prince Zee grumbled.
"I have too many things on my mind." Saint answered.
"Like what?"
"You... and how much I hate you... and.."
"And what?" The Prince asked.
"Coconuts?" Saint smiled weakly.
"Finally... You're smiling." Prince Zee murmured.
"Cause I know you are safe and you are well-fed... Why don't you rest while waiting for the doctors. Do you need anything?"
"Could you bring Cora here?" The Prince asked.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive..." Prince Zee replied.