The Wedding

"Saint?" Prince Zee walked into their spacious state-of-the-art kitchen to find Saint there.
"Saint?" He called him again but Saint was engrossed with what he was doing.
"Baby?" The Prince touched Saint's shoulder and he turned around.
"Hi Zee."
"Why aren't you sleeping? It's 3 in the morning."
"I haven't found any inspiration for Max and Tul's wedding cake!" Saint muttered and scrunched his nose.
"You have more than a week to figure it out." Prince Zee hugged him from behind and kissed his temple.
"They ask me to wow them. They give me free reign. It scares me. What if I don't wow them?" Saint whispered.
"You will wow them Baby." The Prince kissed his temple again.
"I am not confident right now." Saint said and sighed out loud. He then put his head on Prince Zee's body and looked up at his boyfriend who standing behind him.
"You should be confident with your talents. You know Tul. You've worked with the man before... Do you think he would let you make his wedding cake if he doesn't believe in you Baby?" Prince Zee looked down at Saint and he shook his head.
"You made desserts for Kings, Queens, princes, princesses... dignitaries and Poppy." The Prince joked and Saint laughed.
"They were awed by your creations. Have faith in yourself." Prince Zee added.
"Thank you." Saint whispered.

Gordon jumped on the table and stared at the two. He growled menacingly.

"What's wrong with your cat?" The Prince gave the cat the stinky eye.
"It's funny cause he grew up with you and now he hates you." Saint muttered finding it amusing that Gordon became his cat and not Prince Zee's.
"Devil cat." The Prince murmured.
"Maybe he needs a girlfriend." Saint stated and scratched Gordon's head.
"Or a boyfriend." Prince Zee smiled.
"You're right." Saint nodded.
"Let's get some sleep so you can start tomorrow." The Prince suggested.
"Let's... But I need to get all the kitties back to their cat house." Saint stated.

Prince Zee and Saint called their cats and they followed them as they had learned the routine except for Gordon who stayed immobile on the table still. The Prince refused to get Gordon that made Saint laughed.

"Mr Panich... You are an ex agent of the Royal Secret Service... The one who took down the Rattana organisation and you are terrified of Gordon the cat?" Saint snickered as he gathered Gordon in his arms.
"He's yours and not mine." Prince Zee said as he walked towards the back door of their house.

They got all the cats in the humongous cat house and closed the door. Suddenly, they could see some flashes of lights. The lights were all too familiar.

"Damn paparazzi!" Prince Zee cursed and stomped towards where the lights were seen.
"Zee...Stop... Forget about them." Saint held his boyfriend's arm.
"I thought they would stop bothering us." The Prince growled.
"Just call your people. Let them sort it out." Saint suggested while still holding on to Prince Zee.
"Maybe we should get a dog." Prince Zee said.
"Call your people."
"Don't they get bored? Pictures of us with our cats? That will sell?" The Prince shook his head and took out his cellphone.
"You are still Prince Zee Pruk Panich III in their eyes and hearts." Saint smiled.

Prince Zee contacted his people and requested if they could find the people responsible. When the Prince first announced that he was denouncing the throne and moving to Chiang Mai to lead a civilian life; they hounded him. After Saint moved in with him, the continued to terrorise their lives. Then, slowly people began ignoring the story of his life. Nevertheless, now and then they would be journalists who insisted to invade their privacy.

"Let's get inside Zee." Saint pulled Prince Zee towards their house.
"Maybe we can borrow the palace's dog?" Saint asked the Prince.
"We have an older dog. She has nothing much to do and she simply rests all day." Prince shared.
"Which one is she?"
"Duchess. A beautiful German Shepherd." The Prince added.
"Duchess... What a pretty name... But will she be okay with 5 cats?"
"They were fine when they were together at the palace." Prince Zee thought.
"That's kind of a good idea." Saint said.