Pregnant

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfiction I have ever wrote. I dont ship Callie with Aj that much but their relationship is definitely the most interesting to me. Comment any ideas, predictions, etc. Hope you enjoy :)

~ flashback~
Callie stood back looking at the pregnancy test in front of her that read "pregnant" as she started to panic. She was 17 and her and Aj were nothing serious to Callie. She had only known him for a little bit over a month and they had only had sex twice.
"Shit" Callie said remembering a night she went over to Mike's place to 'study' with Aj. They didn't use a condom but Aj did pull out.
"How could I be so stupid?" Callie thought to herself as she put the test in her bag and quickly took out an extra she had bought to try again. She chugged a bottle of water and waited a few before taking the next test.
"What's taking so long in there!" Mariana yelled from the outside of the bathroom
"Uh- I" Callie quickly came up with a lie
"I'm not feeling well ok Mariana? Just go downstairs or something I will probably be a while" she heard Mariana walk away. After what seemed like forever she looked at the next test & her heart sank again. 'Positive ' she looked at herself in the mirror and let a few tears fall. She was going to be a teen mom & she knew everyone was going to be disappointed. Callie hid the tests and gathered herself before exiting the bathroom. All the emotions & guilt she was feeling left her nauseous so she decided to go downstairs for a glass of water.
"Hey love you feeling better?" Stef asked walking up to Callie who was in the kitchen serving a glass of water.
"What" Callie asked nervously & confused
"Mariana told me that you were in the bathroom & didn't feel well. Do you need me to get you something for your stomach?" Stef asked. Callie had completely forgot about her little white lie she told Mariana earlier.
"Oh um no, I actually am feeling a little better now" Callie said giving Stef a smile and taking a sip of her water.
"Ok.. but let me know if you change your mind.. you know what I actually think we have Pepto Bismol" Stef said wandering over to the cabinet to look.
"You know mom I think I just need to go relax. The water is helping a lot" Callie said trying to convince her mom to stop prodding.
"Ok. I love you baby" Stef kissed her forehead as Callie smiled and walked back upstairs.
"I love you too"
2 weeks later:
At this time Callie was now about 7 weeks pregnant & was going to finally tell her moms. She had already told Aj who at first was just as horrified as she was but now he actually liked the idea of being a dad. Callie was still scared. Aj had told Callie he was going to tell Mike today so she needed to tell Stef & Lena as well so she had been preparing all day for what she was going to say & was extremely nervous as she walked downstairs. She specifically picked a day to tell moms when all the all kids were out of the house, so it was now or never.
"What's on your mind" Lena asked Callie who was staring into space deep in thought pretending to look in the fridge.
"Uh.." Callie said nervously. She was probably pale as a ghost at this point. Lena looked concerned
"Yes, what is it?" Lena asked just as Stef popped into the kitchen overhearing the two
"I need to talk to you guys" Callie said
"Ok let's go sit & talk " Stef said slightly worried about their daughter who by now looked terrified. They sat down in the living room waiting for Callie to say something.