Hello?

Mariana walked into the mom's room to say goodnight.
"Goodnight mama I love you" Mariana said going up to Lena and they exchanged kisses. Lena noticed it looked like something was on her mind.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing" Mariana said
"What's on your mind?" Lena grabbed her hand.
"Just everything with Callie.. she's really upset and" she started crying and couldn't continue the sentence.
"Awe baby. Come here" Lena patted the bed and she gladly crawled over. She wrapped her in a hug. Mariana let out a few sobs as Lena rubbed her hair.
"I didn't know that it made you this upset. Was it because of the fight today?"
"Yeah and I don't know I just hate seeing her so upset with Aj. She seems so sad and I miss her."
"I know.. it's a lot to adjust to. Don't worry ok?" Lena touched Mariana's nose and she smiled.
"Ok. Can I sleep here tonight?"
"Of course but mama and I are going to be getting up a lot to help with Anthony."
"That's ok. You know how thin Jesus's wall is? I can hear everything at night anyways" she snuggled up next to Lena and closed her eyes.
The rest of the night consisted of the same routine but with Stef and Lena alternating to help with the baby.
It was 6 am and Callie was wide awake. She ended up not being able to sleep well the entire night. She was too busy thinking about Aj. She felt so disconnected from him even after she thought they finally rekindled their flame. It was always something with him and she was frustrated and mad. She got out her phone and sent a message to Aj:
*
Callie: I hope you had good sleep knowing your a piece of shit dad
Callie: so much for not being your father. You completely left your baby AND me in the house overnight.. don't even bother coming back I don't want to see you I have never been this mad in my life
Callie: you really hurt me
Aj: Callie it was just for one night. I needed to clear my head. I didn't want to be in the house and argue with Brandon more
Callie: If you can't control yourself around MY FAMILY then just stay at Mike's house
*
Callie saw an incoming facetime call from Aj and she immediately swiped up to ignore it. She didn't want to talk to him, not after he left her alone with their baby. Anthony started fussing and she did her typical morning routine before walking to the kitchen with Anthony on her hip.
"Hey love" Stef said pouring herself another cup of coffee. It was Sunday and both moms were off from work.
"Any news on Aj?"
"He tried calling but I don't even want to talk to him after what happened last night" she sat Anthony down in his high chair and started feeding him some pourrage and banana puree she got out from the fridge.
"Cal, I know you're mad at him but I think you should try to talk to him.."
"Ok mom" Callie said annoyed
"Just trying to give you some advice, love."
"I know it's just, I know how to handle this ok? That's not right that he left and he needs to realize that."
They sat there quietly as she continued feeding Anthony his baby food.
The doorbell rang and Stef got up to answer.
"Oh hey Mike and Aj!" Stef said loud enough so Callie can hear.
"Come on in"
Callie rolled her eyes. She really was not in the mood to see Aj but there was no time to run upstairs now. Aj walked up to Callie
"I'm sorry" he said quietly watching her feed Anthony.
"Can you just fucking stop with the fake apology? I'm not in the mood right now" Callie said avoiding eye contact.
"P-please let's talk" Aj said his voice shaky
"Oh please. Save the crocodile tears" she rolled her eyes again.
"You could at least pretend to care about me. I'm constantly feeling left out in this house" he said more stern.
"You didn't seem to care last night when I was crying and telling you not to leave. So why should I care? And don't talk about my family again. They have all treated you good since the minute you stepped foot in this house" Callie was trying to keep her voice and temper down but it was getting harder to do so.
Aj clenched his fist and hit the table creating a loud enough bang that caused Callie to twitch.
She softened up her gaze and looked at him.
He didn't make eye contact with her instead he got up and went upstairs.
Callie looked up trying not to let tears fall. Stef and Mike walked into the kitchen with an awkward smile and sat down at the dining table with her. She knew they heard the conversation.
"If you can just excuse me for a second. I'll be right back." Callie forced a smile but Stef can see the hurt in her eyes, she walked quickly and disappeared into the downstairs bathroom.
Mike looked at Stef and let out a sigh,
"What they hell are we supposed to do about this?"
"There's nothing we can do. They're trying, and if it works out then great but if it doesn't then we just need to do all we can as their parents to help them work this out as civil as possible." Stef said then took a sip of her coffee.
"I just don't understand why they would bring a baby into a situation like this when their relationship from the start was clearly not the best and they're so youn-"
"Mike stop. We love Anthony and always will and you know Callie didn't want an abortion so don't even go there" Stef got up and picked up Anthony who was sitting in his high chair playing with his food.
She cleaned off his hands and face.
"Hi baby" she said and he giggled.
"Let me have him" Mike said reaching out his hands.
"Not if you keep saying stuff like that" Stef raised her eyebrows at him.
"Come on Stef, you know what I mean" Stef handed Anthony to Mike.
"Wow. He's looking more like Callie everyday" Mike laughed.
"Callie would be glad to hear that."
"Look.. this morning was hard for Aj he kept telling me how much he regrets leaving" Mike said.
"Ok. I just hope this kind of thing doesn't happen again." She said watching Mike bounce Anthony slightly on his leg.
Mariana walked through the front door.
"Hi miss thang, and I thought you went outside with Brandon, where did he go?"
"To piano lessons, as usual oh and he did say he was going to Cortney's after" Mariana said waving hi to Mike before she went upstairs.
"And that's a whole other issue" Stef said rubbing her head.
Callie finally walked out from the bathroom and went up to Stef.
"So I think I'm just going to get some school work done and hang out down here in the living room."
"Ok love" Stef said
Callie looked over at Anthony with Mike and smiled.
"Go do your school work we got him for now" Stef smiled
"Thanks" Callie turned around and went into the living room.

****
The rest of the day was weird as Callie tried to avoid Aj. They didn't say more than two words to each other that night. They were both stubborn.
Callie woke up from her phone buzzing and a call from an unknown number.
"Hello?"