Little Secret

~AN: Ana wasnt living with Mike at this time just an fyi (I'm too lazy to write her in) ~

Mike's house:

"So, Aj what do you want for dinner today?? I could cook something" Mike asked and they both laughed.
"Yeah, you're right, takeout it is" Mike said grabbing out his phone from his pocket.
"How does Chinese sound?"
"That's great. I'm starving" Aj said sitting on the couch watching a football game.
"What time is it?" Aj asked
"3:40. That means Callie should be dropping off Anthony soon huh?" Mike said
"Yeah" Aj groaned. He loved his baby but he was a handful and without Callie doing most of the work, he struggled.
AJ's phone rang,
"Hey baby" he said
"Yeah in a few hours is great"
"See you then" Aj hung up.
"Is she coming over?" Mike asked while ordering the food online.
"Yeah, it would be the first time meeting Anthony for her." He said getting up and cleaning a little bit around the living room.
"Is Callie ok with this?"
"Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me what she thinks, he's my son too & I feel it's ok so... she should be fine with it."
"Alright then" Mike said raising his eyebrows. He hated getting involved with his issues and didn't want to escalate drama so he let it go.

****
Stef knocked on the door to drop off Anthony.
Mike opened the door.
"Hi little one!" He said taking him from her.
"Oof someone is getting heavy" he said carrying Anthony.
"Well, he is 7 months now I think" Stef said smiling at her grandson.
"So I'll need to talk with you later" Mike said in a hush tone.
"About what? Should I be worried?" Stef said.
"No, not at all it's just-"
"There he is!" Aj said interrupting their conversation.
"See ya later, Stef" Mike closed the door and headed inside with Aj.
"So food should be here in 5 minutes" Mike sat on the couch, kicked his feet up, and started watching the football game.
Aj put Anthony's things down in his room and put him on the floor in the living room with them.

They heard another knock on the door a few minutes later

Aj practically ran to the door,
"Hey, babe" he said as she leaned in to kiss him.
"Hi honey, where's the little guy?" She said walking into the living room with Mike.
"Hi Dawn! How are you?"
"I'm good, thanks. Oh my GOD!" she said locking eyes with Anthony.
"Look at this cutie!" She leaned down to pick him up.
He immediately started crying and she tried to rock him up and down.
"Oh shhh, it's ok" but he kept crying.
"Here lemme see him" Aj grabbed him and sat on the couch. Anthony stopped crying right away.
"Guess he just doesn't like me" Dawn said laughing.
"No, he just needs to warm up to new people" Aj said kissing her lips.
"Aj, he's so precious and adorable" she said touching his cheeks.
"I know right? You can thank Callie for that" Aj said awkwardly laughing and Dawn slightly frowned.
"Speaking of, how is she with us being a thing now?" She said.
"Well, she was mad at first but she hasn't really said much about it again" Aj shrugged
"Ok, I guess. Look i don't want to come in between you or anything. I'd like to get to know her and we can maybe even be friends you know?" Dawn said raising her eyebrows.
"Yeah totally" Aj said in a high pitched voice. He knew Callie wasn't happy with her and she didn't even want him around Dawn in the first place.
"Ugh well she's going to have to get used to me whether she likes it or not" she said crossing her arms.
Aj leaned over and gave her another kiss.
Anthony started fussing again.
"I think this one needs a diaper change" Aj said.
"Foods here!" Mike yelled from the kitchen.
"Finally" he said picking up Anthony and heading towards the room.
"Let me change him for you" Dawn said
"Are you sure?" He said as she lifted Anthony up who started crying right away again.
"Yeah, I've never changed a diaper before" she said rocking him again.
"I'll show you" Aj said holding her hand.

****
"So, what do you think of Anthony" Mike said popping a piece of chicken in his mouth.
"He's so sweet but I don't think he likes me that much" Dawn said laughing.
"Give it a few days and he'll love you I'm sure" Mike said laughing.
"That's what I told her too" Aj said taking a bite of his noodles. He cut some noodles up and put it on Anthony's high chair which he happily ate up.
After dinner it was time for Anthony's nap.
Aj was feeding him his bottle on the couch as he drifted off to sleep. Milk always made him sleepy. Once he was out Aj carried him into the room and placed him on the bed to sleep.
"You're so good with him" Dawn said.
"Thanks nobody has ever told me that" Aj said laughing.
"Really? Not even Callie?" She said surprised
"Definitely not Callie. Maybe everything I'm doing wrong yeah, but besides that pshh" Aj said causing Dawn to shake her head. She couldn't understand someone not giving him credit for doing an amazing job.
"Wanna go out back and shoot some hoops?" Aj said. He loved the fact that she was athletic.
"Beat you there" Dawn said running to the backyard.

****Four hours later it was time for Stef to pick him up and they heard the doorbell ring

****
Four hours later it was time for Stef to pick him up and they heard the doorbell ring.
"Wait in the room. They don't really know that you're here and I'd like to keep it that way." Aj said.
"Oh so I'm your little secret huh?" She said fake pouting.
"My best and hottest secret" he said with a smirk as they both giggled.
"Ok fine then" she gave Anthony a kiss and then went to the room as Aj gathered Anthony's things to leave.
"Hey Stef" he opened the door and handed her Anthony.
"Hi! How was he?" She said smiling at him.
"He was great actually" Aj said.
"Oh where's his bottle? Did he drink it all?" Stef said looking through the diaper bag.
"Yes, he drank all of it um I must have left it back in my room just one second." He said
"Here I'll just go back and check myself I think Callie was also telling me he left a blanket yesterday" she said letting herself in.
"No!" Aj said fast causing her to stop and grow suspicious.
"Uh I'll get it you wait here, my room is a mess" he quickly went into the room and grabbed everything of Anthony's he could find.
"Hide under the bed just in case" Aj whispered to Dawn and she obeyed.
"Here you go" Aj handed Stef the things.
"Great, thank you Aj" she said walking back out.
"Have a nice day Mrs. Foster" He said waving.
"And you as well." Aj shut the door and went to go find Dawn who was hiding under the bed. They both immediately started laughing.
"This is so ridiculous, also wash your clothes" she said throwing dirty boxers he had under his bed at him.

Adams Foster house:

Stef handed Anthony to Callie and went over to her room to text Mike.
*
S: hey Mike, so about earlier what was it that you were going to tell me?
*
Stef found it weird how Aj didn't want her to go into his room and wanted to get to the bottom of whatever was going on.
Callie was changing Anthony into his pajamas when she froze.
She noticed something on Anthony's face, reddish maybe even a pink mark.
It was very light but definitely there, she grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned it off.
She looked down at the wipe, lipstick.
It was definitely lipstick on his cheek.
Callie knew there was no way that could have gotten on her son unless Aj had a girl over. Callie felt her blood start to boil..