❦〚The Baby in the Rain〛❦

To say Aizawa's day was good, would be an understatement. It was one of those days, where the students were too riled up, students causing too much commotion, students getting on his nerves. A walk in the rain seemed like a good idea at the time, but now he just regretted his decision. The cold wind made him shiver a little, while the freezing rain soaked his clothes and hair, taking away his body heat.

        The sounds of a soft cry, caught his attention. "A cry? Did a kid get lost or something again?"

        The sounds got louder as he walked closer to the park. "That crying sounds too young to be a kid....a toddler maybe? No....sounds younger..."

        Aizawa looked across the park, trying to see if he could find the source of the crying. He was about to give up and go back to the school to do some paper work, his students, when a bright yellow raincoat laying down on a bench. At first, the black haired man assumed it was just a raincoat someone had left outside, before the sleeve moved. The teacher walked over, seeing the source of the of the crying. A 3 month old baby.

        She was on the smaller side for a baby of her age. She had strands of (h/c) hair popping out of her head, along with tear stained (s/t) (skin tone) cheeks. Her (e/c) eyes were puffy due to how long she's been crying. Estimating the color of the whites of her eyes and the sound of her voice, she's been out here for little less than an hour. Her small eyes locked onto Aizawa's black ones. Her voice went silent, and the tears stopped running out of her eyes.

        Aizawa noticed the difference between her previous behavior and her current one. "Well you sure have a quick change of mood."

        The girl just kept looking up at him, no change in her face. She just stared at him.

        "At least you stopped crying." Aizawa looked around, there was still no sign of someone who associated themselves with her. The only people he could see were teens waiting for the rain to stop inside grocery stores, and mothers bringing little kids home with umbrellas in their hands. He looked back down at the baby, and she just kept looking up at him. "What's wrong with you? Never seen an adult before?"

        She just sneezed, and cried a little due to the harsh wind that passed them.

        Aizawa looked like he was done with this. "Alright kid, let's go find your parents." He took the sleeves of the coat and brought them to the front of the coat, and tied them together in a double knot. He picked her up by the two sleeves, causing the coat to swing back and forth a couple of times.

        She giggled.

        Something in Aizawa's heart felt like it had gotten a wake up call. What's wrong with him? He shook it off, and continued to carry her by the sleeves of the coat, and the baby continued to giggle.

        "There you are!" A familiar loud voice made Aizawa groan in annoyance. "Where have you been?! And why did you go out with some kind of protection?! And don't tell me you just took someones rain coat!"

        "I didn't take someone's raincoat you idiot." Aizawa said.

        The giggle of the little girl caught Mic's ears.

        "Don't tell me you stole a baby!" Mic took the raincoat and took a peak inside, seeing the little girl. "Oh my gosh she's adorable!"

        "Don't yell you idiot. Babies have sensitive ears." Aizawa slapped his hand over Mic's mouth to shut him up.

        The interaction between the two caused the baby to laugh. I mean, who wouldn't laugh? Mic is loud, and Aizawa is 100% sarcastic with him. The perfect comedic duo.