she's the giggle at a funeral

~Maeve's POV~

I woke up to the typical sun beaming into my living room from the glass doors leading onto my balcony. As I tried moving I had realised that something was keeping in place, I turned to notice Harry peacefully sleeping with a grip around my stomach. I tried wriggling out of his grip without waking him up and going straight to the bathroom noticing that I was still in yesterday's clothing, I walked upstairs seeing that Harry was still asleep on my sofa. I made it to my own room and chucked on a pair of grey joggers along with a oversized shirt that had 'sdmn' on it. Thanks to Harry for posting me their merch every time it had came out. I looked in the mirror seeing how tired I looked but I was happy because after Christmas I would be moving to London with Harry. He had already asked his flatmates to prepare a room for me which wasn't really necessary but it was kind of him.

I walked downstairs realising that Christmas was a couple days away and I still hadn't gotten any presents for anyone, I walked over to the kitchen and started making mine and Harry's personal favourite breakfast, which was a full English breakfast. I let Alexa play some sort of radio which has been filled in with Christmas songs just to try to get everyone in a Christmassy mood. As I was mumbling some lyrics to a few songs whilst moving swiftly around the kitchen to get everything done before Harry woke up but instead he was sitting at the island just watching the show go on until I had plated the meal nicely and looked up to make eye contact with my cousin which made me jump. "HAROLD!" I screamed at him and smacking his shoulder while he was laughing his head off at my reaction. "I honestly hate you so much." I said sliding his plate towards him as I made my way over and sat down next to him.

After a few moments of silence I spoke up again. "I was thinking that we should go last minute shopping because I wanted to buy sidemen and the Cal's some late presents." he nodded in agreement while stuffing his face with the bacon. "I'm assuming you need help with picking out a few presents then." He spoke. I gave him a smile and he carried on eating while drinking down some orange juice. "Be ready in half an hour and we will head off." He said after finishing his last hash brown. I nodded and took mine and his plate. "I'll clean up, you take forever to get ready." "Thanks bog, see you in half an hour" I said walking upstairs to my room and looking through my closet just to pick out black skinny jeans along with a sdmn shirt and a sdmn hoodie and I looked myself in the mirror. I really am repping the boys, I thought to myself. As I made my way over to my vanity I decided to put on a bit of mascara, a of concealer to cover up the bags under my eyes and chucked on my vans.

I checked the time to see that it was 12:30, not bad to be honest. I grabbed a backpack as I prefer them to handbags and walked over to Harry's room to see that he wasn't there so I made my way down to the living room as I get a ping from my phone.

calfreezy sent you a message.

My curiosity instantly made me go onto instagram and see the message that a certain freezy wanted to send me.

chat between cal x maeve

calfreezy
Morning stranger x

maevelewis
morning stranger x

calfreezy
How is my favourite Lewis doing? x

maevelewis
favourite Lewis? you barely know me freezy x

calfreezy
yeah but hush, just don't tell Harry and we will be on good terms x